What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3072

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha. Yes, in the future, when we rely less on carbs as a society:

Them: But what about the poor farmers? They wont need to grow peas and carrots anymore. What will they do?

Us: Wrists will still be broken and need frozen veggies.

(Andrew Anderson) #3074

Calzone anyone?

Broke my fast with this simple meal. Lip-on ribeye soaked in butter (delicious), two knackwurst (low carb, even marked no sugar on the pack which was great), and a dollop of avocado mayo. Off plate, some macadamia nuts and a bit of prosciutto.

Happy belly.

(Kristin) #3076

Tonight: taco-less taco salad

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3077

Droll

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3078

Also, PMSL

(Allie) #3079

I hadnt but just did and no help but thanks for trying.

https://wallysdeli.co.uk/fresh-products/charcuterie/german-charcuterie/fine-liver-sausage-200g.html

Havent lived in the UK for years so no idea if thats any good or a dead end.

It seems like most supermarkets sell it in thin slices so you might have some luck if you ask the meat counter if they have any not sliced yet. Or stop by a good butcher.

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3081

Break-fast: Creamy sous vide eggs, crisp market-sourced bacon and a chicken sausage. Hard to go wrong if this is the first thing youve eaten for 18 hours.

Looks delish.

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3083

Yeah, was great. My wife has pretty much avoided the sous vide eggsperiments, but she had one today (now Im happy I can produce them consistently) and loved it.

I need to eat chicken sausages more often. These were leftovers from my wifes trip yesterday, so were already cooked, and I sliced them in half and fried them again alongside the bacon. The LH one is garlic, the RH one is tomato. Both really good.

The yolk on mine was a LITTLE bit over, probably because I plated her stuff up before I got around to opening mine. Only a touch over, though.

Interesting. Tea and wine dont bother me, so I wonder what the difference is there.

Rusty looked to the horizon, to the setting sun. He wasnt admiring the view. His horse shivered under his saddle, picking up on his riders angst. This is when the wolves came. Glints of lupine eyes could be seen in the shrubs. Or was is a cougar? Rabbit ranching wasnt an easy life, but it was the only life Rusty knew. Sometimes he dreamed of a fancy city job. But he knew he could never leave the bunnies. Not with winter coming.

(Whole Lotta Rosie The Riveter ) #3086

:joy::joy::joy:

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3087

GOLD

(Heather Meyer) #3088

maybe that was my issue cause i used psyllium instead of flax because i dont like flax

(Whole Lotta Rosie The Riveter ) #3089

Pork/Chicken Larb with Sesame Cabbage/Capsicum Noodles. I could eat this every day :grin:

(Heather Meyer) #3090

is there another name for capscasium?

(Heather Meyer) #3091

You bionic now?