What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Looks delish.

(Running from stupidity) #3083

Yeah, was great. My wife has pretty much avoided the sous vide eggsperiments, but she had one today (now I’m happy I can produce them consistently) and loved it.

I need to eat chicken sausages more often. These were leftovers from my wife’s trip yesterday, so were already cooked, and I sliced them in half and fried them again alongside the bacon. The LH one is garlic, the RH one is tomato. Both really good.

The yolk on mine was a LITTLE bit over, probably because I plated her stuff up before I got around to opening mine. Only a touch over, though.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #3084

Interesting. Tea and wine don’t bother me, so I wonder what the difference is there.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #3085

Rusty looked to the horizon, to the setting sun. He wasn’t admiring the view. His horse shivered under his saddle, picking up on his rider’s angst. This is when the wolves came. Glints of lupine eyes could be seen in the shrubs. Or was is a cougar? Rabbit ranching wasn’t an easy life, but it was the only life Rusty knew. Sometimes he dreamed of a fancy city job. But he knew he could never leave the bunnies. Not with winter coming.

:joy::joy::joy:

(Running from stupidity) #3087

GOLD

(Heather Meyer) #3088

maybe that was my issue cause i used psyllium instead of flax because i dont like flax

Pork/Chicken Larb with Sesame Cabbage/Capsicum Noodles. I could eat this every day :grin:

(Heather Meyer) #3090

is there another name for capscasium?

(Heather Meyer) #3091

You bionic now?

(Allie) #3092

Peppers

(Heather Meyer) #3093

Hmm… like Bell Peppers or like Jalapeno peppers or Habaneros or?

(Allie) #3094

Bell peppers I believe

Yep - bell peppers :slightly_smiling_face:

(Heather Meyer) #3096

really… i had no idea… i thought capscasium was spicy?

Capsaicin is spicy :slightly_smiling_face:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #3098

All peppers are capsicum. But colloquially bell peppers. Which I think is weird because capsaicin is what makes peppers spicy.

(Running from stupidity) #3099

Bell peppers are Capsicum down here.

Capsaicin is the active ingredient in making chillis into chillis.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #3100

Ahhh! We’re all answering at the same time!

It was a burning question (I’ll get my coat…)