What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Running from stupidity) #2941

Is true, but my planning yesterday was rubbish (headaches from the drug withdrawal), and my macros were the worst they’ve been this year!

(Troy) #2942

Eggs

Sardines-2 different brands
Trying a one as new brand—Such variety in my WOE😂

Pork Rinds
My personal fav keto food of champions🙂

(Diane) #2943

I’m impressed that you’ve been able to keep typing with one arm splinted!

(Running from stupidity) #2944

So much. I remember when I had a busted elbow, and it was crazy difficult.

(Jane) #2945

Butter chicken from sous vide cookbook over konjac/miracle noodle rice.

(Running from stupidity) #2946

Noice

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #2947

Active culture. Yea! @Hopeoftheflame showed me where all the active fermentation products are in Wegmans. Thanks Jackie.

(Karen) #2948

Are you trying something new or trying a drug vacation? Sorry about your headache.

(Karen) #2949

Talk to text mostly which is why I appear to be speaking a Swahili/Klingon dialog sometimes.

(Brennan) #2950

Sous vide ginger duck breast with roasted Brussels sprouts and balsamic reduction dip.

(Running from stupidity) #2951

Just getting off the last lot that gave nasty side-effects. And then a drug fast :slight_smile: while I look for a new psychiatrist.

Pork Rind Crusted Fried Chicken, Cheesy-Fried Cauliflower Steak, Pickles, Olives and Deviled Eggs. … Also had a couple Squares of 92% Chocolate and a few tbs. balls of Halo Ice Cream.

(Karen) #2953

Yeah there’s so many things that we take for granted that are incredibly difficult right at the moment. I needed to come up with something that I could wear for the next 2 to 3 months, so I ordered some short sleeve drop over the head tunics. My husband is braiding my hair and brushing it so I can sleep at night, and be out in public. My friend just recently cut my bangs, which I normally do. I can’t open jars. Oh well, at least it was my left wrist and not my right wrist. This is all talk to text, with very few corrections. Ain’t technology wonderful.

(Running from stupidity) #2954

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

(Brennan) #2955

Snack time!

Double cream Brie and pepperoni “crackers”

(Running from stupidity) #2956

The snacking of champions! It’s a great combo.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2957

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I eat cream cheese with salami or pepperoni, great meal.

Tonight I had chicken drumsticks roasted in olive oil and spices with mushrooms and spinach cooked in shortening and butter. Not pictured was the tiny bottle of Freixenet my husband and I split because he worked last night. Very low carb bubbly!

(Jesus Red Rodriguez) #2959

Left over prime rib reheated in butter. Added pepper jack cheese to the melted butter and placed it on my BEEF!

One thing to add could be what I named ‘trailer pickles’
I take 1 bottle of any kind of sour or kosher dill pickles and I put a couple teaspoons of good grade pure stevia, I use ‘BETTER STEVIA’ .
shake it, and in the morning you have sweet pickles. I use that for the relish… Fantastic for egg salad and tuna salad too!
I grew up on sweet pickle relish so I really like this idea!