What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #2921

Finally starting to get a hang on sous vide. 50°c for 6+h stored in the fridge, 1-2 minute sear on each side… Devine…

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2922

This cut of meat was very evenly cut and about a half and inch thick or a bit more. Huh. Almost like a steak. So I gave it a whirl. Not very pink inside, but pretty tender! I da-rown that sucker in butter. I like it!

I also am quite in love with my new ceramic pot. It might be a big part of my success today.

Also, I wasn’t surprised by how cool it was inside, which helped.

Another part of my success… constant flipping that I learned on today’s show.

This sounds felonious. I wouldn’t recommend eating anything that would put you on the wrong side of the law.

Remember, you’re a guest of the Chinese government. :wink:

(Karen) #2924

Nice to have some variety. Firm tofu is delicious. I’m a big fan of tempeh too

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2925

The wet market, dispite it’s disturbing name, is where there are stalls selling produce or meat. Like an Agora, but usually not open air. Wet market as opposed to dry goods store. Because dry goods you can store before you sell them. Or be extra efficient and sell them from the store rather than bringing them to the market.

Oh, whew! This makes me feel much better. I guess I’ve read too many spy novels. :grin:

Forgot to post yesterdays meals…

Had Scrambled Eggs with Cheese, Bacon and two different types of Fried Spam.

Then for Dinner, just a did a small bowl of Chili the wife made up… Only ate a couple squares of 92% Chocolate afterwards.

Stomach seems to be fine, but still waiting to make sure all’s well. Nothing big, but just hasn’t seemed the same since last week. And I’m just trying to give it some more time to work things out.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2929

Well, plenty of “blood spilling” happens in the meat section. I’m actually mindfull of what shoes I wear in there…

(Allie) #2930

Just made this for work tomorrow. Broccoli with bacon, mixed in with melted cheddar cheese and ghee.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2931

That looks delicious :yum:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2932

Mmmm… broccoli bacon cheese ghee… yum.

Thanks, it was pretty good, but I only did a small bowl. … But it’s also the first time I’ve eaten Chili, without buttering up crackers the entire time. :slight_smile: Always enjoyed eating it off buttered crackers. But I am looking at ways to make some Keto-crackers for this. :slight_smile:

(Karen) #2934

Honestly I think Parm crisps with this chili would be marvelous.

(Alex ) #2935

Trying to shoehorn the BPC coffee back in with force today! Made with MCT oil and Maldon Salted Farmhouse butter. Was very nice.

(Andrew Anderson) #2936

Happy New Year breakfast! Ribeye and Alaskan snow crab.

(Sophie) #2937

Gotta Love Surf 'n Turf! :heart_eyes:

(Sophie) #2938

We had our traditional Southern New Year’s Day meal (minus the rice). Ham, collard greens with smoked hocks and homemade pepper vinegar, black eyed peas (2T came to 3 net carbs!) with hoppin John and keto cornbread for soppin up the pot liquor from the collards. Happy New Year Everyone!

(Brennan) #2939

Eggs, bacon, avacado, BPC!

(Karen) #2940

Deja vu. Well, the good news is pickles cream cheese and salami are delicious. That and it’s about the only thing I can figure out how to fix for myself. I promise last picture of salami cream cheese and pickles.

Chicken for dinner, woot, woot!