What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

I had a similar experience last night - when did omelettes start fighting back? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2882

Sorry for no pic but I was starving and dug right in :joy: and I’ve already put the rest away, but this was dinner tonight. Added a whole stick of butter instead of 1 measly tablespoon :stuck_out_tongue:

So yes, essentially I made butter beef with balsamic vinegar. And yes, I am obsessed with butter beef. Don’t judge my life.

(Running from stupidity) #2883

Judgment-denier.

(Brennan) #2884

Sous vide savory mint lamb with collard greens.

Smokey cocoa nib crusted pork tenderloin, prepped and ready.

Sliced up a strip loin roast into 3 big [spoiler]@$$[/spoiler] steaks too!

(Andrew Anderson) #2885

Leftover turkey tortilla soup… minus tortillas of course!

(Mike W.) #2886

The fattiest salad this side of the Mississippi.

Oh, and when your individual cheesecakes collapse, just add a filling! This happens to be leftover pot de creme. Yum!

Picked up some thick cut Pork Chops for the Wife a while back, and made them tonight. 6 hrs. SV bath, & then finished up on the Grill. … Only added Deviled Eggs (With Italian Dressing this time - though I did make them a little runny this time. :upside_down_face: too much Mayo) Pickles & Olives, since I got a large Salad again.

I don’t make New Year’s resolutions myself, but told the Wife starting next week, (after Fasting some) that I will be cutting back on my meals. Meaning, only small Salads from now on, and not every night. :slight_smile: Meats will stay the same, unless I make a bigger one. :smile: But didn’t even finish the Pork Chop tonight.

(Running from stupidity) #2888

That knife angle is a bit wonky…

But look at that pork on the fork! Can’t fault that :smile:

(Running from stupidity) #2890

No, but look at the fork in the top one, though!

You’re a hard bloke to please :rofl::rofl: Repeat after me - “The fork is half full”

(Kristin) #2892

Keto lasagna my husband made a couple nights ago:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2893

Wanted taco salad but couldn’t find ground beef or pork. (I know I can get it done at the wet market. I need to learn the vocabulary to get that done. 9 years in China, but with a vegetarian vocabulary.) Anyway, I said to myself, “Why not bacon?” I had no answer to that question. So I cut the raw bacon into smallish pieces and cooked then in my shiney new ceramic casserole pot with cumin, coriander and chili powder. It. Was. Yummy.

(Running from stupidity) #2894

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Gabriel G.) #2895

I made some pretty good keto clam chowder. The link below has a few steps of the process. One thing I didn’t mention in the tweets below, I didn’t drain of any bacon grease :slight_smile:

I should mention, I used radishes for a potato substitute and it was awesome.

(Running from stupidity) #2896

When you’re having a picnic at the river, then you need a lunch to match - prawn cocktail with house-made seafood sauce, coleslaw, and some cold roast chicken. #hardtobeat

(Running from stupidity) #2897

Cracklin’ Rosie get on board - roast pork with superlative crackling is supported by roast cauliflower, steamed green beans and a magnificent gravy. #crackling

(Allie) #2898

Breakfast.

A fatty piece of sirloin cooked in ghee, with broccoli (rescued from the depths of the freezer) mixed with Kerrygold and mild cheddar (and salt).

First time I’ve eaten broccoli for months, be interesting to see how I get on with it as I do want to include more veg in my diet than I have been doing recently.

OK so I was mediating, this was a few months ago, and thinking about how I could make myself feel better then got the message of “less caffeine more veg”. I acted on the less caffeine straightaway and have only had decaf coffee since, but the other part of the message needs more work :joy:

That’s ok, I’m cool with Wonky. :slight_smile: … I was actually running back and forth from the grill and just snapped a quick shot so I could try to eat the Salad before standing outside watching the food on the grill.

Yeah, I’m not a big Pork Chop fan like my Wife, but these were pretty good though. :slight_smile: … I think if I do eat them, I would much prefer these thicker cut ones. I can also see adding some nice rub or something for crust.

(Karen) #2900

I have a breakfast, that I like, that consists of bacon, eggs, and a handful of kale slaw. The kale slaw includes kale, carrots, broccoli slaw, red cabbage. Right at the moment that’s my vegetables for the day. Most of those are great for a Biome. Good luck with the broccoli.