What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Ernest) #2459

I think it’s Wagyu incorrectly labeled and priced as choice.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2460

(Having trouble selecting text to quote… again😕)

Regarding almond flour:

I figure it could be fun to experiment with something different. On the other hand, I do so little baking anyway that laziness and inertia may win out.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2461

That looks delish!! Glad you enjoyed it.
It’s such a versatile sauce, goes well with everything :yum:

(Running from stupidity) #2462

Simple steak - 450g of 12-hour rump steak with some broccoli, zucchini and cauliflower in a tasty cheese sauce.

(Carl Keller) #2463

Lucky you. Wagyu is the Lamborghini of meat.

(Jane) #2464

That happens to me lot when posting from my phone. I refresh the page and then the select works.

(chad) #2465

Butter and hot sauce injected turkey roasted to perfection. It was so good. Buffalo turkey. We had a side salad with it and dipped the turkey in a little ranch

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2466

I thought I tried that, but will be sure to next time. Thanks!

(Karen) #2467

A sleeping dog and another day of …just tea, thank you, for breakfast

OK I had a little fun with the infinity of cups. I’ve got some cushions down on the floor from another chair, because my sweet mutt is old and her knees make it hard to get up on the couch

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2468

I am quite enjoying this.

(Kay) #2469

Two egg omelette with a little bit orange pepper and white onion… and loads of French Brie melted under the grill.

(Doug) #2470

Looks different and quite delicious, Kei. :sunglasses:

(Mike W.) #2471

Next up in the “it ain’t always pretty, but it’s delicious” files, spicy Italian beef sauce topped with a heavy layer of mozzarella and two “well done” eggs :rofl:

(Mike W.) #2472

Wow! That looks incredible

(Doug) #2473

Parmigiano Reggiano, sometimes called “The King of Cheeses.” I’ve long coveted a wheel, but they are like 38 kg or 84 lbs and very expensive. So, going to have a holiday splurge and get 1/8 of a wheel, something like:

OneEighthWheel

(Mike W.) #2474

What age are you going for?

(Doug) #2475

Mike, I think the normal thing is 24 months. I don’t know what my store (Restaurant Depot) carries, however.

(Mike W.) #2476

I’ve heard that the flavor from really develop over time for better or worse.

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #2477

Beefgasm as always :heart_eyes:… Why did I come here during my fast? :sweat_smile:

(Joanna Parszyk ) #2478

I’m totally trying that!