What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Ernest) #2439

Boneless

(Kristin) #2440

@ClareBear

I followed that recipe:
https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/Keto-Cheese-Sauce

And, this is what insued:

Very tasty! I will be doing this meal again.

(Karen) #2441

The ingredients for pizza crust on hand. That looks tremendous. I also like the artsy lighting

(Karen) #2442

Noice

(Karen) #2443

My friend brought this to a potluck to be funny because everyone’s on some kind a diet or other.

K

Chicken Salad with Chilli Stuffed Olives & Tahini Sauce

(Karen) #2445

Making your own tahini sauce? Or is it a purchase

Dinner tonight
 Phase I - started with an appetizer of some Nuts & Cheese. Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Pecans and some Salted Peanuts from our last outing at TRH.

Phase II - Rotisserie Turkey Breast the wife made today. Caul-Egg Salad, Deviled Eggs (Blue Cheese Style) Fried Zucchini, Pickles and Olives. 
 Not seen, 4 squares of Lindt’s Chocolate and a glass of Milk. Usually just do at most 2 squares of Chocolate, but looking to do some Fasting this week. 
 And I do miss Milk. :slight_smile:

Make my own using this https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/tahini-sauce-salatet-tahina/422147e8-9662-48c5-b71c-087482b9e208 as a base. I use a bit less tahini & a bit more cumin :yum:

(Jody) #2448

I call this the @Digital_Dave start pack :wink: :

Uncured Polish kiolbassa, ham, ex-thin sliced sharp cheddar, Comté cheese, deviled eggs, Kimchi, pickled Brussels Sprouts, pickles and some dried meats.

I did not eat the string cheese pictured.

It does indeed resemble plates I’ve seen. :smile: 
 But come on, you left the Polly O string Cheese? 
 Live a little!!! :laughing: :wink:

(Michelle isaacson) #2450

Keto Grilled Cheese

(Jody) #2451

hey 
 it was Sargento :stuck_out_tongue: and the ONLY reason is 
 I was full.

(Running from stupidity) #2452

“string cheese” - sounds SO appealing

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2453

Thanks! It was tasty. It’s just a basic Fathead pizza. I use coconut flour because I can’t find almond flour were I am. (But plenty of almonds, so I may look into either making or getting almond flour made.) Is like the taste and texture of the coconut flour, but many people don’t.

(Running from stupidity) #2454

If you like the coconut flour, I wouldn’t bother faffing around with the almond stuff.

(Ernest) #2455

Made a batch of Egg Loaf today:

• 8 oz cream cheese
  • 8 eggs
  • 4 oz butter
  • Vanilla, cinnamon, sweetener to taste. I did 2 tsp, 2 tsp, 20 drops EZ-Sweetz.

Baked for 20 minutes at 350° F. They taste like French toast. They do fall quite a bit after baking.

(Carl Keller) #2457

The person who butchered that brick of heaven is a genius. I would jump the counter and hug them if I were you.

(Running from stupidity) #2458

The “gimme all the stuff” lunch: can’t decide what to eat? Eat it all! Such an easy solution. Bacon. Eggs. Chicken sausage. Sweet chilli sauce. Sour cream. Chicken sausage. It’s all you need.