What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Deborah ) #2278

If I had to weigh all the ingredients before cooking, I’d never cook anything.

(Running from stupidity) #2279

It’s super quick and easy. And eminently repeatable.

Nope, they just get laid upside down.

(Running from stupidity) #2281

So you’re saying I’m forked?

I am still most definitely traumat :fork_and_knife:sed.

(Running from stupidity) #2283

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

(Allie) #2284

Definitely grams for accuracy, only takes seconds. It’s just a case of whatever we are used to being easiest I guess.

Well, just broke my Fast a little over 68 hrs. … I dropped in some Steaks into the Sous Vide earlier today and then seared them on the grill over flames. - I did a 1/2 Top Sirloin and 1/2 London Broil. … After a quick Salad, I ate 1/2 the Top Sirloin, along with a small piece of London, just to try it. Added Pickles, Olives & Broccoli, with butter all over everything. :yum:

Here’s how they looked when I took them off the grill… London Broil on the Left, Top Sirloin on the Right…

Looking good! I’d devour all that.

Yeah, I see your point! But the bottom right did me right, and didn’t want to over-do-it, being I was breaking a Fast. :flushed: … And I’m heading to a Eye-Glass appointment in about an hour, so wanted to make sure. :slight_smile:

(Mike W.) #2288

“Spaghetti”, salad, and a vat of homemade Ranch.

Young Money loved it too :heart_eyes:

Looks great! … What type noodles you have there? The wife tried ‘Skinny Noodles?’ before, but didn’t like them. She’s been wanting to try some using Spaghetti Squash, but we haven’t just yet. … They like Spaghetti, and miss it. We were also speaking about Chili just the other day, so will looking into that as well. I told her we could do it without beans, but we’ve always like it with beans, so may look for an alternative/subsitute?

(Mike W.) #2290

Spaghetti squash. Slice into 1” thick rings and bake at 425 for 45 minutes. Then stick your fork into the flesh and start twirling!

(Kristin) #2291

While out running errands, lunch was an “unwhich” (lettuce wrapped sandwich) from Jimmy John’s.

Dinner was bacon, eggs and roasted chicken.

Yep, that’s the one she’s been wanting to try. :slight_smile: Will definitely be checking it out. Think she misses Spaghetti.

(Kristin) #2293

Spaghetti with the zucchini noodles worked for me (meal from a few weeks ago):

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #2294

Breaking my fast of 72 hours, I had spinach salad with cheese, bacon, radishes and homemade dressing. Then chicken korma, again homemade both eaten pretty fast so no pics but to top it off I had…

So delish. Everything tasted amazing.

I did a faux-tato salad yesterday. I took a picture before I mixed things, but forgot to take a picture of the final product:

The sheet pan has small cut pieces of broccoli, cauliflower, red radishes, and baby carrots. The pan was sprayed with olive oil, and then various spices were added – smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, black pepper, pink Himalayan salt. The sheet pan was baked for 20 minutes at 400° F.

The bowl in the back has four chopped up hard-boiled eggs, raw diced onions, and raw matchsticks of red radishes.

I combined everything together along with horseradish, spicy mustard, and mayo, with more of the spices, to taste.

Protein could be added in the form of diced chicken or ham, baby shrimp, or chopped up slices of salami or pepperoni.

(Ashley) #2296

What sauce are you using?

(Mike W.) #2297

Raos marinara heavily “doctored” and some ground beef added.