What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

I can’t believe you haven’t!

(Running from stupidity) #2259

It needs to be done :slight_smile: However, I haven’t reinstalled Office since I rebuilt the PC, so I guess I’d better do that…

(Allie) #2260

I just cooked a whole bag of Iceland salt and pepper chicken wings for my OMAD breakfast today, couldn’t quite finish them though.

(Mike W.) #2261

Sometimes breakfast looks a lot like a giant plate of bacon.

That’s a plate of awesomeness! I question the sometimes, though. Breakfast should look like that all the time.

(Jane) #2263

Me, too! Waiting for @Juice perfection before trying it at home…

(Jody) #2264

We are kindred spirits … that is almost EXACTLY what I have when we eat at TRH!

:+1: Yeah, it’s usually what I get when we go to TRH. The only difference with this one, was that I actually got a double Salad in a big bowl, and only 2 sides of the Mushrooms/Onions. Used to get a small Salad, and more Mushrooms, but this worked out quite well. :slight_smile:

The only thing I didn’t do, which I do at home a lot, is to cut up some of the Steak and add it to the Salad, along with some of the Mushrooms. But when eating out, I get the Salad first, so the Steak doesn’t get cold.

(Jody) #2266

I usually get 1 salad before the meal (steak) … then the other with the meal (steak).

(I saw you said in a later post you take the bone home to your dogs … so do I)

Yep, we do indeed. But there’s only two of us, and we have three pups. So we just asked our waiter to see if he could commandeer us a third, which he indeed did. :slight_smile: … It was actually funny, he would stop by occasionally and give us updates. :grin: He came by the first time and said ‘I got eyes on a real nice one!’ - then a little while later - He was back all serious, saying… I’ve asked one of my fellow counterparts to keep an eye on it! And if those folks don’t take, to snatch it up! … I swear I think he thought he was on a mission! :laughing:

But he came through. A short while later, a nice young lady stopped past our table and asked us if we were the one’s who wanted the Big Bone! :smile: So mission accomplished! - His tip showed my appreciation. :wink:

(Jody) #2268

yeah, We have 2 puppies and I am the only one that gets a bone-in steak. Luckily the puppies are young enough and close enough that they don’t fight too much over it. lol I will have to ask next time and see if we can get a second bone … that’s a GREAT idea.

(Ellen) #2269

Kept it simple, bacon, sausages, my xmas egg & some s/f ketchup.

Sorry, @Elle79, but that sausage cut in such a way, and that ketchup splatter in such a way, just brought a cold shiver down my back. :slightly_frowning_face:

(Running from stupidity) #2271

I’m REALLY starting to think that Aussie eggs are different to US eggs - more protein or something.

(Ellen) #2272

Worse than @juice earlier misplaced fork et al? Apologies, was halfway through stuffing my face and had no concept of aesthetics.

(Running from stupidity) #2273

No, I’m pretty sure that’s the worst photo-crime ever on this forum. I can produce NUMEROUS witnesses willing to say so.

Often.

:fork_and_knife:

:grin:

(Jocelyne Slattery) #2274

Well I definitely need a few pointers! I also have to figure out how to stop smoking up my house :grimacing:. It’s also h** on the oven, never been so dirty!

(Mike W.) #2275

When the local spot brings in free tacos to your work, you just DON’T NOT eat free tacos…you just kindly discard the 10(!!!) tortillas from your 5 tacos and add extra guac :heart_eyes: #accidentaljuicefork :joy:

(Deborah ) #2276

Sorry, but 1/2 c. of butter is much easier. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s one stick here in the States.

Grams mean absolutely nothing to me. Give me my measuring cups and spoons! :rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #2277

Weights are king for accuracy.