What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Wife made me an Anniversary Breakfast. :slight_smile: Eggs, Bacon, Smoked Spam and Sausage Links.

I dipped the first heart in yolk and fed it to her. … She said ‘Awe, you gave me your heart!’ :slight_smile:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2099

I loved watching Bob Ross as a kid! And a couple years ago a friend and I had a Bob Ross day…

My canvas was small so I left out the decrepit barn and unmended fence… (“Farmer drinks a bit too much. (We all have our problems.)”) even his real world grit was kind!

Nice! … I do artwork myself, but never really got the chance to try oils much. Bought some many years ago, but didn’t do much with them. :slight_smile: Mostly sketch and Pen & Ink, but the last 10-12 years, been doing more digital art.

Not sure if you have access, but I know Netflix started airing his shows a while back. … I still like to go back and watch them from time to time. :slight_smile:

300gm(ish) Sous Vide Oyster Blade with Asparagus/Cabbage/Radishes Satueed with Butter & Chilli. Added some last minute cheese to the veg & ate the lot :sweat_smile:

(Doug) #2102

That is really beautiful, Ruina. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is that @KevinB I see hiking along in the background?

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2103

I think I spot his hat between some branches.

(Running from stupidity) #2104

Yes it is, that’s awesome.

I can hardly draw a straight line with a ruler.

(Running from stupidity) #2105

Well, isn’t THAT amusing in the light of my above excuses…

It’s true, though, I don’t. But I have different rules for me, and they’re invariably much stricter :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #2106

Calendar is flipping, Carl!

(Carl Keller) #2107

Indeed. I already have my eye on a bluetooth from Target, but it will have to wait until after Christmas. My niece, nephews and grand daughter are all in love with technology too.

I upped my protein temporarily to about double what I normally eat for the past few days for this reason/test:

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/gaffs-progress-thread/58798/73

Back to normal now. This was one of my meals yesterday, I ate breakfast at my desk at work.

Pictured: scrambled eggs with cheese, chicken sausages, bacon, full fat cottage cheese, summer sausage, prosciutto, prosciutto ends (had to ask the butcher for these, well worth it). I think you usually use prosciutto ends in things like soups but I actually like the tough texture.

Not pictured: macadamia nuts, some more bacon, a bit of spam, coffee with heavy cream. I had another slice of prosciutto as well.

I know it doesn’t look all that, but it was bloody nice and kept me “proper good” until the evening.

(Running from stupidity) #2109

Ummm, it looks awesome, actually.

Yep. I’d be stoked with that :yum:

What they both said! :point_up: :slight_smile: … We just got back from dinner ourselves and I could definitely take a few bites of that! :smile: My wife was actually just asking about the guys on the right. :slight_smile:

Well, just got back from dinner at TRH, and getting ready to go out and put up some more Christmas lights. :slight_smile: Meal’s were pretty good & we got one of our regular waiters too. :slight_smile: … Porterhouse T-Bone with Mushrooms and Onions, with a Double Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing. (Actually cut some off before realizing the pic)

(Doug) #2113

Just back myself from Texas Roadhouse (Horseheads, NY), Dave. :slightly_smiling_face: this instant. Good stuff.

Nice, hope you had a great time, Doug. We always do. :slight_smile: … One of our favorite places. I told her we could go anywhere she wanted, since it’s our Anniversary. And she loves TRH and it’s a sure good time, with good food. :slight_smile: … The waiter also knows us to be Keto, and knew what we were going for. Even was able to acquire an extra bone for us, since we have 3 pups, and only get 2 steaks. :smile: … They are still tearing them up as I type. :slight_smile:

(Cindy) #2115

There’s TEA in that picture! I see it. I do. :wink:

(Cindy) #2116

I broiled steaks at home and it was VERY good. No pic because we wanted to eat. LOL I paired mine with a sauteed mix of cabbage, celery, mushrooms, and garlic. Trying to clear out some veg before they go bad.

Yes Ma’am, un-sweetened Tea I do drink indeed. (Always have really) I also had a cup of Decaf Coffee before leaving. :slight_smile: Funny thing is, they always have to brew me a fresh pot when I ask for a cup? Apparently the Decaf Coffee isn’t something they keep on hand, unlike Caffeinated Coffee. I don’t mind waiting though. :slight_smile:

Um, as you might have noticed, I too started cutting into mine and had a couple bites before the though of grabbing the camera came to me. :smile: At home it’s commonplace, but almost forgot tonight.