What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Broke a 46 hr. Fast tonight, after some things came up that caused this break. (mostly upcoming plans)… So had some left-overs from the night before last, since they don’t have much more shelf life, maybe days?

Some lunch meats I hadn’t been doing much with, along with some Grilled Chicken Legs I did night before last. Also a piece of some Chicken Casserole the wife made today, as well as some Pickles, Olives and Bacon.

Also did some Cauliflower swimming in butter… :yum:

(Mike W.) #2049

Simple salad for lunch.

Steak, sardines, egg, spinach, blue cheese, butter, pink Himalayan salt.

These look more delicious now that I can see the inside. Yum!

(Mike W.) #2052

Thanks. 1/12 block of cream cheese in each one.

(it's official - I'm forked) #2053

I think Gaff is trying to tell us something important :slight_smile:

(Claudia) #2054

My 68h Fasting woke me up crazy early today 3am.
Decided to take advantage of that and prepared a crazy breakfast.

I actually struggled a bit with the last 3 bites of the omelet.

When your friends know you well enough to get you this as an early Xmas present :sweat_smile::rofl::heart_eyes:

If you could make the knife and fork parallel, and perpendicular to the photo edge while you’re at it, I’d appreciate it.

(it's official - I'm forked) #2056

Yeah, doing my head in…

Smoked duck breast, aspartigus in ghee, toasted pine nuts topped with 2 poached duck egg yolks

Last night, mixed italian salad (mozzerella, baby toms, grilled artichoke, avocado, fresh basil, olive oil and a bit of balsamic with pork rind coated skate

(Allie) #2059

Breakfast at 630am

Rump steak, lamb leg steak, eggs.

(Ellen) #2060

Yep, fork placement is off, bad Mic.

(it's official - I'm forked) #2061

If that was the ONLY thing it wouldn’t be so bad. Cha was wanting to eat, though, so I was hurrying a bit more than usual :slight_smile:

(Clare) #2062

Steak strips, random cauliflower floret, fried mushrooms, and some freshly made mayo - I made this one with avocado oil instead of olive :blush: think I prefer the olive oil one but this is still nice.

Well, an Ultra-Rare fast-food lunch for me today. (Been 4, 5 months?) I was reading/interpreting Construction Plans all friggin’ morning, and just needed to get out of the office! :exploding_head: So I drove to a Wendy’s and picked up a Baconator in a Box, along with a Harvest Salad. … Actually sat in to eat too, which is an even bigger rarity. Maybe once in the past year or so? … It wasn’t bad, but nice to get out.

(Virginia ) #2064

@Digital_Dave Hey, what happen to the bacon? lol… Pic 1 shows bacon and pic two it’s gone. You couldn’t wait huh…lol :slight_smile: Looks good though.

Yeah, well, I had to have something to do while I was opening the package of dressing and nuts. :smile:

But only ate one of the Roasted Walnuts. The bag closest in the photo, was already opened. Or I should say the seam was sitting open. … But one was enough. Very sweet salad with the Apples, Cranberries?, etc.

(it's official - I'm forked) #2066

No pickles, you mean?

Well yeah, that too. :smile: But the day ain’t over with yet! :crazy_face: … And, I was recently informed a new batch was just purchased today! - Apparently someone finished them off last night, and stocks were low. :rage:

But will have to break in the new recruits later when I get home. :yum: