What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Last night, mixed italian salad (mozzerella, baby toms, grilled artichoke, avocado, fresh basil, olive oil and a bit of balsamic with pork rind coated skate

(Allie) #2059

Breakfast at 630am

Rump steak, lamb leg steak, eggs.

(Ellen) #2060

Yep, fork placement is off, bad Mic.

(Running from stupidity) #2061

If that was the ONLY thing it wouldn’t be so bad. Cha was wanting to eat, though, so I was hurrying a bit more than usual :slight_smile:

(Steaks b4 cakes! đŸ„©đŸ„‚) #2062

Steak strips, random cauliflower floret, fried mushrooms, and some freshly made mayo - I made this one with avocado oil instead of olive :blush: think I prefer the olive oil one but this is still nice.

Well, an Ultra-Rare fast-food lunch for me today. (Been 4, 5 months?) I was reading/interpreting Construction Plans all friggin’ morning, and just needed to get out of the office! :exploding_head: So I drove to a Wendy’s and picked up a Baconator in a Box, along with a Harvest Salad. 
 Actually sat in to eat too, which is an even bigger rarity. Maybe once in the past year or so? 
 It wasn’t bad, but nice to get out.

(Virginia ) #2064

@Digital_Dave Hey, what happen to the bacon? lol
 Pic 1 shows bacon and pic two it’s gone. You couldn’t wait huh
lol :slight_smile: Looks good though.

Yeah, well, I had to have something to do while I was opening the package of dressing and nuts. :smile:

But only ate one of the Roasted Walnuts. The bag closest in the photo, was already opened. Or I should say the seam was sitting open. 
 But one was enough. Very sweet salad with the Apples, Cranberries?, etc.

(Running from stupidity) #2066

No pickles, you mean?

Well yeah, that too. :smile: But the day ain’t over with yet! :crazy_face: 
 And, I was recently informed a new batch was just purchased today! - Apparently someone finished them off last night, and stocks were low. :rage:

But will have to break in the new recruits later when I get home. :yum:

(Running from stupidity) #2068

Brave thing, you are. #selfless

Yep. 
 The things one must do sometimes! :smile:

(Caryl) #2070

Keeping it simple tonight. From fridge to fork in 7 minutes.

Half a thin-cut ribeye, fried in ghee.
Garlic mushrooms, fried in rendered steak fat and ghee.
Steamed broccoli.

(Running from stupidity) #2071

This should not be a thing.

Half is better than nothing, but whole is delicious! :yum:

(Jeff Martinson) #2073

Jen. Will you marry me!!! Haha. My current wife won’t mind, if you’re going to be making meals like that. And her name is Jen too so I’m sure you’d get along great! :innocent:

(Running from stupidity) #2074

If you make all of your wives change their name to Jen, I think that would be the safest thing.

Had a bite before going out to put up Christmas lights. 
 Had some Ham Wrapped Egg Salad Rolls, Pickles, Olives and couple slices of Hard Salami and the Chicken Casserole. But the darker Meal Casserole we made last week and froze some, I didn’t eat. Nothing wrong with it, but after a bite or so, wasn’t feeling it. 
 Did also eat 4 Deviled Eggs and about 5 Brazil Nuts though. :slight_smile: (I’ve been adding a couple tablespoons of Thousand Island Dressing into the Deviled Eggs mix, which I’m really liking. Making the flavor really pop!)

(Empress of the Unexpected) #2076

My first Kiwi lamb - purchased at Costco. You guys know how to raise lamb!

(Running from stupidity) #2077

The bacon IQ breakfast: What is the best bacon? Bacon offcuts is the best bacon. Here, 300g of hand-selected offcuts are complemented by three gently poached sous vide eggs. Creamiest yolks ever cooked.