What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Imagine that being read with a lusty voice. It sounds like a sex phone line for keto dieters. :laughing:

(Running from stupidity) #895

Funny way to spell “arty”

When I come visit, you’re gonna have to make this for me. I miss potato salad. :wink:

Nope, it isn’t. I take all mine with my cell. … I just love looking at all the dishes to inspire me to make different stuff or try new things! (But also, secretly, I can simply look back at this thread and see what all I eat, if I need that information.) … Beats writing everything down, and plus that wouldn’t allow for sharing. :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #898

Easy :slight_smile: We’re working on how to get it a bit lower-carb, which, sadly, means more experiments :slight_smile:

Please, @Shortstuff, your dishes make my head spin. Have you seen my picture of sardines in the tin? That’s the very definition of “minimal prep”! :grin:

For Science!

:+1: I might can even make that. :grin:

What kind of cheese is that?

(Running from stupidity) #902

It’s like you’re reading my mind!

You know, @Zenjen, I take my photos with my Android phone, and back them up to Google Photos. It’s free. There, they have a simple photo editor, that can automatically clean up your photo, and make it a little more presentable. I usually use that editor before posting photos here.

Ooh, I love these interactive pictures! :grin:

(Kirk) #905

Haddock, cauliflour rice, snap peas and onoins

(Joanna Parszyk ) #906

Breakfast of champions!
Consumed around 5 pm :joy:
Bacon :bacon: wave, dripping were used to fry fluffy scrambled eggs with sour cream and a side of veggies and goat cheese sautéed in glorious butter. Little keto roll for a company

(Joanna Parszyk ) #907

Baked goods! Works well as a recipe for pancakes, waffles, bread. I used different forms but used fantastic recipe from this link. For me the best l ever tried :yum:

(Blessed with butter ) #908

made 30 pounds of kraut today. So I had cabbage mayo and boiled egg salad. Then opened up 8 pumpkins we got for free and roasting the seeds

(Running from stupidity) #909

Ghee. Turned a kilo of butter into Ghee. May have overcooked it by a couple of minutes, I guess we’ll see when it cools down (and I get back from the market). Looks a lot more like burned butter than Ghee right now, but it’s super-hot, and it’s cooling in the jar.

#lifeisonelongexperiment

(Running from stupidity) #910

In addition to the Ghee, I walked to the markets and bought this, then cut and packed it. (5.7kg rump steak, ready to sous vide, and 2.5kg bacon.) I keep putting the weight on them although there’s no point. At least I’ve managed to stop writing the butcher on it, given I always buy it from the same place.

Fasting since last night until tomorrow lunchtime. Timing is a wonderful thing.

(Joanna Parszyk ) #911

@Judy1437
I love a frugal girl! Bravo!!!

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #912

I still write the weight on mine and the date. Sometimes I write what it is even if it is obvious. Of course my weight is in the arcane lbs and oz scheme. Not grams like yours. Funny think is I think in terms of grams for fat and MCT oil etc. but bulk weight in terms of lbs ozs. I’m a crazy american.

(Running from stupidity) #913

No idea why I write “rump” on it given it’s the only steak I buy :slight_smile:

Of course my weight is in the arcane lbs and oz scheme. Not grams like yours. Funny think is I think in terms of grams for fat and MCT oil etc. but bulk weight in terms of lbs ozs. I’m a crazy american.

The most amusing one is grams per pound of lean body mass for protein :slight_smile: