What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Karen) #745

I love the use of lots of colorful veggies

(Jane) #746

OMG - that chicken cream sauce looks amazing!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #747

You know, looking at all these pictures makes me so sad to realize how boring and restrictive and unsustainable the keto diet is . . . .

NOT!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #748

Just leaving this here. Another OMAD Breakfast. Could not finish the 3 eggs. Where did my appetite go?

what do these taste like even though they say soy they are ok ?? thought we wanted to avoid soy?

(Sophie) #750

They taste just like kidney beans when they are slow cooked in chili over a long period of time. I did try to make refried beans with them but that didn’t turn out so great. Successes are easy to share, failures not so much. :smile:

Because…

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #751

Lunchtime! Ok… a bit late, but this is is part 1 of my OMAD today. I’ll eat the salad afterward.

3 Egg Salad, a braised beef short rib, and a smoked Turkey Tail (Parson’s Nose).

(Candy Lind) #752

The ribs I couldn’t eat out of the pound I bought. Fall-off-bone tender. Harmon’s BBQ, Cibolo, TX (ESE San Antonio).

(Running from stupidity) #753

I literally just mixed the sweet chilli sauce into the sour cream, then mixed the chicken in when I’d fried it. I was extremely happy with my invention when I was eating it, indeed :slight_smile:

(Sophie) #754

Deconstructed Cabbage Rolls 'cos I’m lazy that way sometimes. :wink:

Pffft. That’s never gonna happen in any household of mine. You damn well remember your gentlemanly manners and let the lady take the thigh, thank you very effing much, or there will be consequences. :smirk:

Been under the covers all day, but did break a 46 hr. fast a little earlier. Had some Pork Roast the wife had in the slow cooker all day. Also some pickles, olives and a Hot Sausage left over from the other night. Also ate some nuts. (Pecans, Brazil and salted/roasted Peanuts) … But never uncovered or got up to take a pic. :slight_smile:

Any chance you’d share the recipe? :yum:

(Running from stupidity) #758

Dude, I just take what’s put on my plate and I eat it :slight_smile:

You can take the wings, and I’ll also give you a shit-ton of butter or sour cream to improve the breast - we cool? :wink:

(Running from stupidity) #760

Whatever I’m given, I eat :slight_smile:

(Sophie) #761

Sure!

(Michelle isaacson) #762

I love Texas Bar B Cue!

(Michelle isaacson) #763

Looks scrumptious!

(Sophie) #764

It did turn out pretty yummy. Give it a try!