What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Jody) #7206

Playing catch up …

Thursday: Home
Eggs w/ cheese, potted meat and Pate (almost forgot to take the picture).

Friday: El Rancho

Opened w/ the Shrimp Cocktail (split with the wife):

The had my standard Steak and Shrimp A La Mexican (Ribeye, shrimp, grilled onions and mushrooms, [replace Rice and Beans w/] sliced Avocado)

Saturday:Home
Daughter wasn’t feeling well so we stayed in. Had grilled Ribeye, w/ fresh made cream spinach and 2 SUPER soft boiled eggs.

Sunday:Home
Miracle noodles, fresh Italian Sausage, Rao’s and a garlic butter [SmartBakingCo] Bun.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7207

I worked and ate at the same time today! :laughing: nice little mixture of salmon, cream cheese, left over courgettes, mortadella, egg and some bacon strips!

(Keto butts drive me nuts) #7208

This is the first time smoking ribs since starting keto. I really think they taste better too!!

Hmmm. John west i think?..
but oysters do have some carbs even eaten raw. So 8g is probably just due to that.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #7210

:muscle:

(Diane) #7211

I tried another bagel recipe today. These were the best yet.

I described my source materials and experiment here:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7212

A baked egg in mince with an avocado and a keto roll :yum:

(Gordon) #7213

Chicken thigh Parmesan

Been saying forever that I was going to make fathead pizza. Finally got off my butt and made one today. First pic is right before it went in to heat the toppings. Topped with onion and mushrooms, mozza, cheddar and Parmesan cheese. Meant to add sliced black olives but totally forgot. Came out pretty good! I think I put too much cheese in the crust because it was kinda limp.

(Candy Lind) #7215

You really have to bake until crisp the first time. Also, if you leave it too thick it can be a problem. It will crisp up better on a wire rack or pizza stone, as well.

(Candy Lind) #7216

LOL! What bagel??

I only have a toaster oven so maybe I should try a lower temperature, because it was getting kinda dark on the top so I had to take it out.

(Candy Lind) #7218

I’m curious what that is, too! Chicken? What’s on it? And -
WELCOME!

(Candy Lind) #7219

Yes, please help us! We’re up to not quite $600 but we need a lot more to buy a car that’s not going to cost a fortune in repairs.

I know this was a while ago, I’m just browsing lol.
Is this a USA thing? I’m a chef in Canada and owned a pub for years… I have never heard of this. Sounds weird to me… pancake batter in eggs?

(Candy Lind) #7221

It costs less to put a big fluffy omelette (when made with made with pancake batter) on the plate. What does health have to do with foodservice, anyway? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Troy) #7223

Yeah. The canned ones I have. Pacific Pearl Brand. 8 carbs per can

(Nasir) #7224

Clare,
Did you make the rolls or bought? If bought, where?

(Little Miss Scare-All) #7225

@Sharon_E that looks amazing!!!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7226

IHOP and maybe some other crappy food chain restaurants. :nauseated_face: