What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7064

Simple buy yummy! Mince, garlic bread and courgettes fried in butter!

(Candy Lind) #7065

First cut off of a prime rib I slow-roasted yesterday. No way I’ll eat all of this, but I wanted a rib in the picture! I seared it in butter to heat it up. Side of “power slaw.” It’s no wonder my Kindle & iPad get so greasy! :crazy_face:

(Candy Lind) #7066

Gosh, I wish the commute wasn’t so far! :grin:

(Candy Lind) #7067

The method that made Gordon Ramsay famous (to me! LOL).

Rock Turbot fish nuggets (chicharrones ground up for “breadin”)
Bacon fried greens and some mayo concotion dipping sauce.

(Candy Lind) #7069

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
I know this isn’t the place, but some of us are trying to help @monsterjuice get another car after hers was totalled in an incident with a deer. Please read about it HERE and help us you can!

(Jody) #7070

That is true, but I learned from my father before I ever saw that video. :wink:

having said that … if you want to watch it done, that is an EXCELLENT video

(traci simpson) #7071

I miss fresh eggs. There is a lady that I used to get them from on this farm but it was about 40 minutes from my house. It was worth it though. I might have to call on her again!

(Tamela Robinette) #7072

Done :heart:

(Ashley) #7073

Thank you tamela!

(Tamela Robinette) #7074

You’re quite welcome. It’s not much but every little bit helps. I hope your surgery goes well and you have some decent wheels soon!

(Ashley) #7075

Thank you! As long as I can get to work and mine and dads apps I’m happy!

(Ernest) #7076

(Virginia ) #7077

That looks really GOOD. :slight_smile:

(Virginia ) #7078

That’s awesome, looks really good. :slight_smile:

(Marco de Jong) #7079

If you would be so kind to point me to the links, than probably Google Translate will do a lot of translation work (most of the times). Thought it was bread like but this sounds even better. I would like to try it out when we are through the current dessert collection.

(Virginia ) #7080

Happy belated birthday Allie, hope you had a good one. :slight_smile:

(Marco de Jong) #7081

I think I used the following combination on the Noodles, they tasted amazing.

2 tbsp sesame, 2 tbsp water, 1 tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce, 1 tbsp sriracha sauce, 2 minced garlic clove and some chilly flakes

(Marco de Jong) #7082

Today we made these cheese burgers with Keto bread instead of cloud buns and replaced the chicory with bacon. Very good although loved the chicory (if it is fried a bit first).

(Jane) #7083

That’s how I cook mine - I call them my “folded eggs” because you don’t scramble them in the pan - you let them cook, then fold them over a coiple of times until they are done as much as you like. Amazing the difference in how they taste!