What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #6953

:+1: Gotta love banana peppers on a sammich!

(Ernest) #6954

yep

(Ernest) #6955

bacon%20steaks

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6956

It’s nice when that happens! :blush:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6957

Keeping it as low carb as possible today…I think I ate my bodyweight in Montezuma’s chocolate last night! :joy:

Never did post my Mid-Day OMAD from yesterday. Wife took the pic, I never got up from under the covers. … Sliced Roast Beef, Hard Salami, Ham wrapped Egg Salad, Egg Salad, 2 Italian Sausages with Cheese and 5 Sausage links with Cheese.

Been using Radishes for Potato replacement for a while. In slow cooker with Roast, fried up with Eggs, etc. But I also had to try a Radish-Au-Gratin a short while back. Turned out pretty good. :slight_smile:

(Ella ) #6959

I went for a lovely Cauliflower and meat casserole yesterday!

(traci simpson) #6960

So Easter morning I had cauliflower mash with two boiled eggs and bacon

Went ahead a ate something before the Wife and Son leave to go over our neighbors place. (I’m still sick so not going) … Had V make up some Chicken Liver, and we decided to throw together a Creamy Chicken/Broccoli soup of sorts that I was talking with her about last night. Just kind-of winged it, to try some stuff. She did most, since I don’t like to be around foods while not feeling well, but I aided some.

Tried some Liver first, and went back for some more

Then tried the Creamy Chicken/Broccoli… Came out pretty good. Will add to my Recipe thread later.

(Marie Dantoni) #6962

Coconut curried chicken thighs with zucchini ribbons.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6963

Texas Breakfast

My son went home to his mom’s house last night after 9 days with me, easy relaxed morning today. For my European friends out there it’s Mexican chorizo not Spanish. Rocking out this lovely Easter morning listening to the first ZZ Top album, a shout out to all my Tejas keto friends out there.

:cowboy_hat_face:

That chicken looks good!

I’m agnostic, but I celebrate all food-related holidays and events :wink: One keto, one lchf, one vegetarian, one omnivore and one 2-year-old feasting on deviled eggs, assorted mushrooms, ham, salad and potica :slight_smile:

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #6966

Cucumber slices to transport the chicken liver pate, shrooms fried in butter and bacon. The egg was not planed part of the meal originally, but the pate needed a pop of color #vainketo :rofl:

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #6967

@Ernest has something with your lighting situation changed? Everything still looks very delicious, but so dark… :sweat_smile: :rofl:

(Marco de Jong) #6968

That looks absolutely delicious!

(Marco de Jong) #6969

Just took some time to cook up some delicious keto brunch recipes to impress the family. It worked…

(Marco de Jong) #6970

I’m very curious about this bread… can you point me to some more information about this creation?

(Magnus Jensen) #6971

I caught this myself for breakfast

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6972

I am guessing they are with wheat flour by the look of them. Holiday foods. :cowboy_hat_face: