What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Jody) #6654

I have strived to learn from the master of OMAD (with a similar taste profile as myself) … @Digital_Dave!!

:joy: my husband agreed with your definition of OMAD and called me an animal, just as he got up to make me my pork chops :joy:

The hamwich was so good that last night I had hamburger. Messy, yes…but worth it.

(Virginia ) #6657

We did buy the big double pack of chicken to try.

(Tamela Robinette) #6658

Weird brunch kinda day. Eggs, bacon, Spanish and Greek olives and avocado “salad” which is just an avocado mashed with 1 tbsp of mayo and salt and pepper. I’m attempting a fat fast after a carb slip up over the weekend. Actually enjoying this “fast” lol

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6659

Scrambled Eggs and Sausage with a Jalapeño Cheddar Bun

Yum :cowboy_hat_face:

That’s right, I stand corrected. We did indeed purchase the twin pack of canned Chicken Breast meat. :smile: Guess we’ll see how that goes here shortly.

BBQ ribs, greens and green beans.

(Diane) #6662

I have used the canned chicken breast in recipes. It isn’t exactly the same texture (IMO) but I think it works well.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #6663

I’m very happy to see all of the paper plates around here today. And Darren’s styrofoam. :wink:

#denasolidarity

(traci simpson) #6665

NOM F’king NOM!

(traci simpson) #6666

I had sausage and cabbage with a bit of brown butter cauliflower mash, a small spinach salad with ranch dressing and chocolate mousse.

lunch

('Jackie P') #6667

We used to get spam fritters at school and I loved them. Fried up in a greasy batter with baked beans and chips!
I’m 60 now so Im gonna leave it in my fond memory. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Jane) #6668

Can’t get much simpler than 2 eggs scrambled in a Tbl of butter.

('Jackie P') #6669

Dont forget the splash of cream at the end!

Hey, were you listening while I ate that? :smile:

(traci simpson) #6671

Yes!!! LOL Now I want to eat a steak with butter!!!

(traci simpson) #6672

Do you ever eat more than 2? I feel like I shouldn’t have more but sometimes I have 3 eggs.

(Ashley) #6673

Sometimes I eat 6 eggs at once :stuck_out_tongue: but in all honesty just eat some protein, add some fat until full! There’s really no right or wrong amount unless you have a goal. Everyone’s body is different. You just have to make changes as you go along to find out what macros work best for you!