What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Running from stupidity) #1578

I thought $99 WAS on sale :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #1579

Yeah, camelcamelcamel says it’s the lowest price ever for it on Amazon.

I think you’re right. :+1:

(Running from stupidity) #1581

Seriously people, this is a crazy good thing for $100. I save that much in a month or two with being able to buy cheaper cuts of meat.

Have e-mailed link to The Treasurer (I don’t do online ordering - it’s best for everyone that way :blush:)

(Running from stupidity) #1583

Amazon AU doesn’t sell it, but I got it off the Anova website for 40 percent off a week or so ago via their chat function, so about $20 less than they’re currently selling it for in this discount round.

The US site ships to Australia so it’s probably still a bargain :thinking:

(Running from stupidity) #1585

Work this out :slight_smile:

WTF? Amazon said they’d ship :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Running from stupidity) #1587

I’ve tried to buy WAY too much stuff off Amazon over the years to not make sure by getting to the checkout stage. They own AWS, but they have computers that aren’t too smart…

Well boo to that :stuck_out_tongue: I’m sure The Treasurer will track one down - the man can shop!

(Running from stupidity) #1589

Sorry for turning this thread into a sous vide ad, people.

BUT … it will all be worth it if you buy yourself one! #trustmeimaustralian

(Allie) #1590

Watch out for import tax if you’re buying from the US, assuming the Aus tax laws are similar to the UK?

They’ve recently introduced one but it’s up to the retailer to collect it. That’s one reason its harder to buy online from o/s now - retailers don’t want to be Aus. Gov. tax collectors (& fair enough) so they don’t sell to Australia. :rage:

(Heather Meyer) #1592

whats the white swirl on your omelette?

(Heather Meyer) #1593

Clearly you missed your calling as Food Critic Piece writer…

(Running from stupidity) #1594

Oh, I can write crap about anything - public relations was my minor degree :slight_smile:

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1595

@Keto6468
I bought it on amazon. It really looks like rice!

(Allie) #1596

Lamb leg steak with “creamed” cauliflower - I’m still dairy free so made it with ghee, two raw eggs, salt, pepper, turmeric. Not a bad breakfast :joy:

(Running from stupidity) #1597

How does that work? Ghee is from butter is dairy, no?