What app do you use?

(Mike W.) #1215

Keto baby is Keto AF.

(Running from stupidity) #1216

Cronometer. Love it.

(Mike W.) #1217

Thank you

(Karen) #1218

Summer squash re-done with last nights red sauce and spinach. Cauliflower mash with brown butter. Ribeye and a salad

That Steak looks very nice indeed, @Keto6468! :yum:

I actually meant to put this in here, and somehow placed it in, ‘What did you NOT Keto today’? But I guess it worked there too. :smile:

(Running from stupidity) #1220

I actually thought you were becoming as weird as me by posting it there. Because, as you say, they’re things you aren’t eating today.

Yeah, I think I was responding to someone’s reply and just kept typing not thinking what thread I was in. But I have posted stuff like that in the past, based off the same ‘I’m not eating it TODAY’ :slight_smile:

I didn’t know until I couldn’t find the post a little while later.

(Mike W.) #1222

Sous vide locally raised Red wattle pork chops and Brussels au gratin with a sidecar of deviled eggs.

(Ellie Baum) #1223

Burger Patty with habanaro brie, ketoconnect’s cauliflower Mac and cheese. Much yum. (https://www.ketoconnect.net/cauliflower-mac-cheese/)

(Kristin) #1224

@Digital_Dave

After a week of dairy as planned, last night I had dairy and am phlegmed up worse. Could be just an unfortunate progression of an emerging sinus infection, or the increase in mucous could have connection to the dairy I had last night.

Lunch today was prosciutto and olives, but tonight I made fathead pizza.

Tomorrow for lunch I have sardines in olive oil and Caesar salad. Dinner tomorrow night is ground meat stuffed avocado.

I can’t get away from dairy for long. It seems one meal per day has some dairy.

Had @M_Graham_S’s chicken thighs and skins for the WIN!

Bacon & scrambled eggs with sriracha and chipotle tabasco

That looks so nice & I don’t even care for mushrooms :slightly_smiling_face:

(Running from stupidity) #1228

Mexican Mexican Mexican! 300g of 36-hour brisket topped with melted mozzarella, some cool crisp iceberg lettuce, pickled jalapenos to heat it up and sour cream and perfectly ripe avocado to cool it down.

Nice way to end a 40-hour fast, indeed.

(Running from stupidity) #1229

See that photo up above? Basically dinner as well :slight_smile:

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1230

Dinner out in my favorite little french bistro. I wasn’t hungry the whole day so technically it is a dinner OMAD style. Beautiful red wine, huge rare stake, Roquefort sauce and extra butter served on a side. :yum:

Yeah, I think I going to have to give that a try myself. - Sinuses have been giving me some issues the past few days. But this may be attributed to some of my activities as well? Spent quite a few hours in the basement the other day going through a bunch of stuff and dust could be a culprit as well? But also waking up stuffed up, which can be the addition of the heat, since the night’s are going down into the 30’s presently. And I’m not one for heat. … Will let you know when I do. :slight_smile:

@Chipmunk That’s one pretty Steak :slight_smile: … I love the outside somewhat crisped up like that, but still tender and moist inside. :yum:

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1232

Home made “breakfast”of champions served around 4pm :rofl:. Colorful veg to add some mojo to a rainy and cold day, goat cheese, scrambled eggs with sour cream. Lashings of butter :woman_cook:

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1233

When u have a stake like that all the desserts and carbage disappears from my sight!