What did you Keto today?

(markkloch) #1944

Keto bagels! It’s been a year since I have had a bagel, omg!

(Cathy) #1945

OMG, those look fantastic! RECIPE, PLEASE???

(markkloch) #1946

@Daisy posted them originally and oh yeah they are good!

(Ernest) #1947

OMAD Monday!
3 whole eggs, one egg yolk, leftover beef kidneys, kale

(Megan) #1948

I’m seeing a lot of people making something similar but I based mine on this recipe: https://www.mypcoskitchen.com/pigs-in-a-blanket/

Cheesy Pigs in a Blanket

(Cathy) #1949

Thank you!!!

(Andrew Anderson) #1950

I grilled catfish on a pink Himalayan salt block. I covered it and some squash with Kerrygold.

(Cathrine Helle) #1951

Breaking a 40 hour fast with a hearty meal. 3 eggs, some hwc, chives, salt and pepper. Four thick slices of smoked salmon to accompany the eggs.

(Mike W.) #1952

Just broke 36. Alternate day fasting this week.

(Ren) #1953

Keto crab cake that my wife made. Pork rind crust, fried in butter. Homemade low carb tartar sauce.

Wish I had the recipe, but she made this while I got the brisket on the smoker. No finished shots of this since it came off the smoker at 2:30AM and I sliced it at 5:30AM.

(Ernest) #1954

Another OMAD, Australian beef ribeye from Trader Joe’s $8. Fantastic.

(Andrew Anderson) #1955

Tonight was legend… wait for it. Ary! Legendary. Rib eye, scallops, and bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers.

(Davi) #1956

Not today but yesterday’s… Carl’s pressure cooker beef short ribs. Perfection!

Oh man, those look goooooood

(Davi) #1958

This is what I’ve been snacking on after work when I get home. Twice fried pork belly. In Brazil, we call them torresmo. Bite sized awesomeness

(Davi) #1959

And the last one to share. Made these Sunday.
Carl’s carnitas. Literally THE BEST pork I’ve ever eaten!!!

I had leftover pulled pork tonight. Yummers. that twice cooked belly looks amazeballs.

(Dustin Cade) #1961

I should’ve dried them in the oven first though I did fry them twice…

(matt ) #1962

another pie in the question for perfection

https://discourse-cdn-sjc1.com/ketogenicforums/uploads/default/original/3X/2/f/2f946285e21940a547a9a5c9f7c45829a2f0da0c.JPG

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1963

Dinner with my brother Burl Zorn. I love him so much!
My famous keto meatloaf and Jules sweet and sour red cabbage, farmers market fare for the salad, and local gem strawberries, just picked, added heavy cream on them for dessert!