Meatloaf by ZORN

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1

I didn’t measure. Hell, I’ve been cooking for years. But I can estimate really well. All my recipes on here are that way. The only thing I had to modify for my meatloaf is to use pork rinds for bread crumbs and tomato paste for ketchup.
I found a fuckton of 73% lean ground beef on sale, so made two meatloaves.
I LOVE the leftovers!!!

5 pounds of ground beef, 3 eggs, 2 cups pork rind crumbs, 2 teaspoons black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, the veggies you see here. 1 cup total of all 3 of red and green bell pepper and red onion, 3 Tablespoons tomato paste and 3 teaspoons dry mustard (my secret ingredient) I was out of dry mustard so I used 3 Tablespoons prepared mustard. It works too. Gives the meatloaf more tang.
Method:
Wash your hands well and mix but hand. It’s easiest. Divide into 2 large bread loaf pans. I shape the meat so the grease can drain into either side of the loaf. Preheat your oven to 350* Fahrenheit. Bake one hour or until done in the center.
You’re welcome :gift_heart:

That’s my main man Floyd.

Trader Joe’s has great tomato paste in a tube.

Create “grease ditches” or you’ll be sorry. Oven mess. Lol

Done.

What did you Keto today?
(Tammy Kidd) #2

I don’t always pit peppers in. Just depends on my mood haha! But definitely have to lay bacon across the top.

(Bacon for the Win) #3

I have that bowl in blue. It was my mothers. I don’t usually care for meatloaf, but as usual I need to try your recipe :wink:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #4

Pyrex. 1960’s era. “Princess bowls”. They come in graduating sets of 4. I used to collect them years ago. I own 10 sets, and dozens of singles. The blue and pink are my favorite. There are many patterns. My pink set is gooseberries.

Try changing the meatloaf recipe to suit your tastes. Add in bacon, or even cheese. Have fun with it. Make it your own!

(Bacon for the Win) #5

Bacon for the win.

(Bacon for the Win) #6

made this tonight. Then I took my avocado oil mayo and mixed in some sriracha and slathered it on top. YUM!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #7

Yay yay yay!
Glad you enjoyed it.

I’M FASTING

Lol

(Bacon for the Win) #8

:thumbsup:

my coconut candies are chilling right now. Imma let the chocolate harden and keep coating them til the chocolate is gone :smile:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #9

Then take a bite outta one and take a pic. I bet it’d be gorgeous.