What did you Keto today?

(Megan) #1219

My husband grilled up some frozen Don Lee Farms grass fed hamburger patties bought from Costco. This was the first time I’ve had them and I thought the flavor was really delicious! It makes an easy quick meal. I had mine with some blue cheese and Chipotle aioli. I made some cauli mash to go with.

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #1220

Found these at my local (Canadian) WalMart. With a couple of cheese sticks, they made a really tasty snack.

(eat more) #1221

ground beef, mozzarella, and bacon stuffed artichoke

Wow - those look amazing

(Jessica ) #1223

That sounds really good!

Dang…those look awesome!!!:yum:

I made two of these last night! Best chicken easy!!

Corn dogs and jalapeno hush puppies…recipe at this link

(Patrick B.) #1227

I’ve thought about doing that with the pork rinds… Lord knows, I bread everything else with it… and I love to make scotch eggs. It turned out as expected then?

(Scott Telfer) #1228

Yes!! I’m from scotland and it’s so depressing what supermarkets attempt pass for them these days. That looks like one my mother used to make. Feeling inspired might give it a go! Thanks :slight_smile:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1229

Baked stuffed omelette

(Scott Telfer) #1230

Keto Thai beef green curry :slight_smile:

(Duncan Kerridge) #1231

Tuna melt with a bit of Dijon

(Jacquelyn Graham) #1232

Yes, they were lovely and very filling, no surprise there. I fried them first, then finished them in the oven. Very crisp on the outside and gorgeous on the inside. The bacon-wrapped ones were good, too, but the pork rind ones gave me what my craving was looking for. I rolled the sausage wrapped eggs in pork rinds, dipped them in egg and then rolled them again. It makes a nice crispy crust.

(Bacon for the Win) #1233

Poached eggs on applewood smoked pulled pork (that hubs made yesterday) on cauli rice.

(Roxanne) #1234

I always spatchcock my chicken now, but I spatchcocked my first turkey for Easter - 14 pound turkey done in 80 minutes, super moist and lots of crispy skin!

Yum!! I will have to try that!!

(roxanna) #1236

I always spatchcock too and I love it! No wasted non crispy skin.

(Alex Dipego) #1237

Almonds, keto pancake, 4 eggs, 1.3lbs of steak, 4 beef skinless dogs, mayo, butta

(Rachel) #1238

First time making biscuit type buns with almond flour. Dinner tonight… Cheese burger with mushrooms, avacado, romaine lettuce and biscuit bun. :slight_smile: