1. A really good steak
  2. A nice steak
  3. A delicious steak
  4. A tasty steak
  5. A mouthwatering steak

(MelissaH) #44

Do you have a recipe for the cheeseburger casserole? It looks delicious

(Doug) #45
  1. Bacon and fried eggs. (Was tempted to put steak on top, but then I thought about it, and…)

2. Ribeye steak with avocados or asparagus or a salad.

3. Sausage and Sauerkraut.

4. Pork chops and leafy greens or broccoli/cauliflower with a vast amount of butter.

5. Prime rib, filet, or other cut of beef. Sometimes, a hunk of meat is just perfect, by itself.

Heather, that looks really good. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.diabetesdaily.com/blog/low-carb-broccoli-bacon-smothered-chicken-437161/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=Diabetes%20Daily&utm_content=Low-Carb%20Broccoli%20Bacon%20Smothered%20Chicken

Chicken breasts with broccoli, bacon, cream cheese, jack cheese, mozzarella cheese. Outrageously good. I used cheddar instead of jack cheese, and there is plenty of room to tweak this recipe to one’s taste, i.e. if broccoli isn’t on the menu then something else can still be great. Rich and satisfying.

(Heather~KWOL for life!) #46

I got this book on Amazon to get me going, the title is at the bottom of the page, super cheap and worth my $$

Ps- my recipe was doubled for leftovers and fit in a deep 9x6ish dish

(Heather~KWOL for life!) #47

I thought I replied directly to you, but if not, posted recipe :wink:

(MelissaH) #48

Great Heather thank you!

(Heather~KWOL for life!) #49

No problem! :grin:

(Susan) #50
  1. Cauliflower “mac” and cheese with hamburger and a crushed pork rind crust. 2. Ribeye steak with buttered brocolli and creamed cauliflower 3. Jamaican curried chicken thighs with red and green bell peppers and stewed radishes 4. zucchini boats with bolognese baked with parmesan 5. Bacon and eggs with bacon and eggs

(Tara) #51

-Beef or chicken tacos using the baked cheddar cheese shells and all the fixings
-Stuffed poblano peppers and spanish cauli rice
-Fried cabbage and kielbasa
-Bone in, skin on, baked chicken thighs and garlic sauteed green beans
-Pork chops with mushroom gravy and asparagus
You gotta try this pork chop recipe: https://www.lowcarbmaven.com/pan-seared-pork-chops-mushroom-gravy/

Bacon and fried eggs, cooked in lard. Very simple and very delicious.

Beef burgers with mixed herbs and salt, brie melted on top, with bacon on top of that. With a side salad - usually rocket, radishes, lettuce, sometimes broccoli.

Not a meal, but delicious as a treat - sausages dipped into baked Camembert.

Roasted gammon bits in a salad.

Steak. Simple.

Chicken breast oven baked in butter and mixed herbs, with side salad or veg.

Simple but great.

(Dawn Marie) #53

Cheeseburger casserole sounds delicious!

(Blessed with butter ) #54

@Elle1 we are twins! :smile:

(Heather~KWOL for life!) #55

There’s higher fat in the whipping cream, cheeses, cream cheese based things…the cheeseburger casserole for example is 33g of fat, 20g Protein, and 3g Carbs per serving

(KetoQ) #56

When I need to eat lunch, which is maybe once every week or two, I go to Jimmy John’s for an unwich, a sandwich wrapped in lettuce for us low carb afficionados.

Here’s a link to a website that a low carb dude created that has all the macros for each of the sandwiches.

https://mrskinnypants.com/how-to-order-low-carb-or-keto-at-jimmy-johns/

(Heather~KWOL for life!) #57

Ok…got another to add…Parmesan crusted pork chops with twice baked cabbage casserole with bacon, sour cream, and mozzarella :yum::yum::yum:

(Mike W.) #58

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…
It was REALLY hard to just pick 5…

(Mike W.) #59

Not sure why the other 4 aren’t loading…

(Laurie) #60

Well, no, they’re not. But a lot of us seem to slip them in.

:heart: A bowl of above ground salad and homemade mayonnaise, with pan fried meat or fish, a cream sauce (add herbs or tomato puree or strong blue cheese) made with the pan juices
:heart: A bowl of salad with French dressing, with a bone broth spicy fish soup
:heart: Fresh coffee with a slab of unsalted butter on the top - NB no need to emulsify and create washing up
:heart: A hard boiled egg or more halved, with butter slices and sprinkled with black pepper and Himalayan salt, a bowl of salad and some homemade mayonnaise.
:heart: Lumps of cheese, olives, salad, meat, olive oil
:heart: A tin of something, olive oil, salad and mayonnaise.

I would add one more, though not most common -

1. A succulent steak tartare )