Watch out beginners for fake keto recipes and information

Try my new vegan Ribeye cooked in bacon grease.

(Consensus is Politics) #42

Yes, indeed. The cow that donated that slice of meat was indeed vegan himself. I think. Most are. Aren’t they? Herbivore is technically vegan. Well, except for the rogue insect or two it picks up along with the grass I suppose. Wait… what was this conversation about?

(Melanie Armistead) #43

Only one other person has left a review unfortunately… so feel free to review and report!

(Haimiko) #44

The seller had my review removed!? Amazon will not let me repost. Nothing I wrote was in anyway untrue, offensive or any different than existing reviews.
Biased?! Are you kidding me? I implore everyone here to start flooding this book with bad reviews!

(Lesley) #45

Left a review too but yet to be published. Well done you for making the complaint/report also.

(TJ Borden) #46

Same here. At least the reviews still there are only bad

(Melanie Armistead) #47

They’ve left 5 x 1 star reviews there, so hopefully that’s enough to put anyone off who either doesn’t know about keto, or thinks they’re getting a bargain without looking at the sample. Never heard back about the report though.

(Tania M) #48

I once “bought” a free ebook on making fun things with food - food on a stick or something like that, and it looked like a 6 yr old put it together. I hate Amazon, so much crap.

(Gloria Cairns) #49

This is infuriating. Not only would this be confusing for new keto dieters, but also for parents of children with unmanageable Epilepsy who use keto to reduce seizures. It took my daughter 2 years to discover the right combo of drugs to finally manage her seizures and during that time, her Neuro wanted her to to go keto.

I didn’t know ANYTHING about this diet at the time, I just needed the seizures to stop. Why wouldn’t I believe this recipe back then? I was busy with a full time job, 2 other kids (my youngest was still a baby), a husband who had to travel every week, not sleeping, and barely finding time to take care of myself, much less do a deep dive into the science behind keto. There’s only so much you can know about a completely different way of eating from a pamphlet handed to you at the doctor’s office.

I know it’s cute for people to write this off as another fad diet, but keto was created to help with a serious neurological condition. Since then, it has proven to dramatically reduce, and for many, completely eliminate a host of other serious problems. I’m pissed that this fake keto recipe box set exists.

(Running from stupidity) #50

And it will have a host of bot reviews saying it’s awesome, and Amazon will do nothing about it or them. Ask me how I know.

(Sasha) #51

Yeah, I got a Keto cooking book from the library and it was full of non-keto stuff. I took it right back. Those people should be ashamed of themselves.