Torani syrup uses

(Becky) #42

I think it’s like selling YELLOW snow!

(Patty) #43

I occasionally make protein bars for a quick grab and go breakfast. I use these syrups with this recipe: http://www.musclehack.com/how-to-make-low-carb-quest-protein-bars/
But to up the fat, I also add 1/4c of coconut oil, or sometimes more.

(Ruth A Rodgers) #44

I tried the salted caramel sugar free syrup with coffee and it tore my guts up. I thought it was a one time thing and tried it in some hot chocolate. No sale. Threw it down the drain after the second severe case of diarrhea. I hope you have better luck.

Torani Hazelnut syrup + brandy = Frangelico

Warmed in the micro for a few seconds = mmmmmm

(Laura C) #46

I just emailed Torani to find out if their sugar free syrups are made with liquid Stevia or powdered since the powdered is bad news on a Keto plan. Do you know if they are made with the liquid form?

(Jodi) #47

None of my SF Torani syrups have stevia in them. Mostly sucralose which is a liquid form of Splenda.

(Laura C) #48

Oh my gosh! I totally meant Splenda. Of course I have Stevia on my mind because that’s what I use now to attempt to sweeten my coffee! I miss Starbucks so hopefully these syrups will be a good replacement.

(G. Andrew Duthie) #49

Pretty sure the syrups use plain old sucralose. The reason the packets are something to be way off is that they use maltodextrin as a bulking agent. No need for that in a liquid.

You can also get Sucralose drops, if you just want sweet without the flavoring.

(Jodi) #50

I really like the syrups, I use them for a variety of things. I also use the concentrated drops for things, not crazy about stevia.

(Jeffie Lynn Mc Kay) #51

Starbucks find: sugar free vanilla latte with heavy cream er mer gerd!

(Jeffie Lynn Mc Kay) #52

I didn’t realize they had so many options!! just bought chocolate, strawberry and classic caramel. I’m excited. I occasionally add the vanilla to my coffee now. Ohh the possibilties!

(Marie Kennedy) #53

Hello…very new to this forum and have been reading various posts. I buy my Torani’s at Cash & Carry. The last time was about 3 weeks ago and I paid @ $4.69/ea for them. They sell the pumps as well.

(Leah) #54

I use Jordan’s and Torani syrups. I think Jordan’s are sweeter, so a little goes a long way. I add them.to coffee, or homemade sodas, or also to make cheesecake fluff, lol. One part softened cream cheese to one part heavy whipping cream, syrup to desired flavor and beat with a mixer. Actually the cream cheese/ hwc is a base for my homemade dip for pork rinds or veggies too, just different seasonings.

(Cheryl) #55

Chia pudding … 3T chia seeds, 1/4 c hwc, 1/4 c unsweetened almond milk, and 2-3 pumps Torani unsweetened syrup, 1/4 c berries. This is basic recipe and change up the syrup and berries. Lately using unsweetened chocolate almond milk. Various optional toppings: cocoa nibs, pecans, Lily’s chocolate chips.
Not a fan of protein powders so … Morning hot drink: 1 c unsweetened heated almond milk. Add 1 scoop collagen, 1tsp vanilla. Then add whatever flavours of unsweetened syrup you prefer. Lately, I am using Matcha tea powder and chocolate syrup. Then use inversion blender and blend until frothy.
I also use the syrups to sweeten and flavour Keto desserts based in whipped coconut cream or hwc. Also to change up plain Greek yogurt on workout days. To yogurt I may add 1/4 c berries, 1T nuts, Lily’s or cocoa nibs, shredded coconut - either one or combo. I always add to yogurt- 1 scoop collagen and 2-3 pumps syrup.

(EMILY) #56

I found many other flavors of Jordan’s Skinny Syrup today at Home Goods. I bought mocha, hazelnut and strawberry watermelon.

(sue) #57

Tuesday morning here carries them too