This forum is about Cheating... intentional or accidental

(Dudes) #1

So you had a bad day, don’t let it turn into a pattern - get back up on the horse.

Starting Today (Yet Again!)
(Maureen) #2

Um yeah I think I’ll hang here for a few days …

(traci simpson) #3

Intentional

Long story sorry:
I have an Aunt struggling with early onset Alzheimer’s and I spent the day with her Sunday and cooked food for her on Monday. Sunday after a long walk, we went to SB’s so that I could get a coffee because I was getting hungry and didn’t want to eat yet. After that we went to the grocery store and I was tempted by all the goodies and I made a conscious decision to get a pretzel. She wanted chips and wine. Once we got home, I set her up with her chips and wine. I didn’t drink but I had a few chips and one bite of the pretzel, which was gross and I just threw it away. Not a bad day for me. Monday, however after our walk, we sat on the patio (she needs sunshine) and had wine. I had to cook for her and I hadn’t eaten yet so I did have about two swallows of wine and some peanuts. Later that evening I made keto pizza but I wanted something sweet, so I purchased that gross halo ice cream. YUCK so I went to get soft serve!! I can’t believe I did that. Slept like crap; however, I can’t tell if it was from this or not since I sleep like crap anyway.

Woke up ravenous.

:unamused:

(Peter - Don't Fear the Fat ) #4

OK, so I made a stupid mistake. I assumed leeks were Keto … they are NOT. Note to self, check before eating something, not after.
My general question is : how long does it take my liver to get back to a keto way of life?

(Peter - Don't Fear the Fat ) #5

OK, so I made a stupid mistake. I assumed leeks were Keto … they are NOT . Note to self, check before eating something, not after.
My general question is : how long does it take my liver to get back to a keto way of life? And am I right in thinking dropping out of ketosis is not always a instant thing. I’ve got plenty to learn so please bare with me.

The most important thing is to not worry too much about it.

Try your best, that’s all, Peter.