warrior
goddess

(Jim Russell) #223

This is my baby.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #224

@Jimbo

You are a coffee nut job like my pal @richard
The dude has a fancy one too.

ā€¦Mine is a Krups, but Ima get me one of those Cadillac models in my life somedayā€¦

(James storie) #225

My father-in-law has one, Iā€™m going to have to talk him out of it! Iā€™ll play on his love of his daughter!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #226

Good plan. Go for it. I hear some of the better espresso machines are $2000. Lol

(Jim Russell) #227

Thatā€™s what I paid for mine. Fortunately, itā€™s built like a tank. Bought it as a christmas present for myself in 2008.

(James storie) #228

Iā€™m not sure how much he paid for his, all I know is he got a deal. The construction company he works for was remodeling a church and they were replacing theirs.

(Cheryl) #229

Bwahahaha!

(Jan) #230

Amen and hallelujah, Sister! Spread the word!

(Mary) #231

I love that! No rule book but your own! I am just five weeks on my new lifestyle and Iā€™ve lost 8 kilos! More importantly Iā€™ve lost my craving for carbs. Iā€™m an RGN who had gestational diabetes with my last pregnancy, it resolved after delivery but I was aware of the fact that I now had a 50% chance of getting type 2 diabetes later in life. I was also obese 106.8 kgs and 5"7 tall. Roll on 12 years since delivery and Iā€™m still the same weight despite every type of low fat diet available and in that time I also did a diploma in diabetes. During an up date for this course they gave us all a blood sugar monitor to go and see how it is for a patient to be told to check their levels every day. Day one my fasting blood sugar was high normal 5.9 and day two and three! This gave me a fright as I knew that on was on a sloppy slope! Five weeks on I am getting fasting am readings of 4.9 and 5.1 being the highest, I have pushed myself away from the brink! Iā€™m not hungry, I enjoy the diets so much! I buy the food in my home so now I am influencing the diet of my whole family almost without them noticing!
Iā€™m in a happy place and I know that understanding the science helps so much to keep me on track! Itā€™s just by accident I am upon Dietdr.com and Keto Christina who directed me to this forum. Sorry for going on so much but Iā€™m so excited!

(Diane) #232

So you are fastingā€¦ enjoy

(Dave) #233

That girl is annoying isnā€™t sheā€¦ I admit I donā€™t feel bulletproof all the time, my circadian rhythm must be all out of whackā€¦ I wander if this girl ever has a bad day or if she is perfect all the timeā€¦

(Mary) #234

Sorry, just feeling enthusiastic, will have my bad days too. Didnā€™t mean to be annoying :frowning:

(Mary) #235

Thank you :slight_smile:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #236

My story was recently posted there.

And, I wrote THIS post too. You are very welcome. Glad you love it.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #237

@Moll
@DJTaylor was not talking about you sweetheart!!! He was talking about Stephanie Keto Person.

(Dave) #238

Yeah what Brenda saidā€¦ Your not annoying :grinning:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #239

Sheā€™s enthusiastic and great to have as a member!!

(Ernest) #240

No @Moll it was about Stephanie Person on You Tube.

(Peggy Woodson) #241

Gotta figure out how to post in here. Can you tell this is my first forum?

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #242

Youā€™ll get used to it @Tamalequeen.
It gets easier. I was completely lost when it opened. Iā€™m still learning. This is my first forum too.