The Science Behind Dairy Preventing Weight Loss

(Keto Troll) #41

Is there any way to save that article on here?

(Guardian of the bacon) #42

Bookmark it

Or click on the link button by the reply button and save it to your favorites.

(Keto Troll) #43

Thank you! As you can imagine Iā€™m not the most technically knowledgeable person. Lol

(Ross Daniel) #44

nice, sounds like youā€™ve thought this out. Yes, I agree, Dom is extremely knowledgeable in the field of ketones/ketosis for sure. Good luck! Let me know how it turns out, I love iced coffee as well but donā€™t really drink it much anymore.

Just a thought, but what if you whipped the coconut cream and put it on top of your iced coffee and let is sort of dissolve in from there?

I think I am in the same boat and have to give up my beloved cheese </3 This is going to be the hardest breakup I have ever had to do :sob:

(Terri) #47

I have had luck with this coconut milk in cold coffee. I also like that it is not in a can and has no thickeners or preservatives.

(Terri) #48

Is it possible to fast too frequently? For example, I was considering doing a weekly or biweekly 3 day fat fast. My concern is whether it is possible to negatively affect metabolism by fast that often.

(Guardian of the bacon) #49

Was there supposed to be a link here?

(Terri) #50

I canā€™t get it loadedā€“just keeps saying ā€œuploadingā€

(Terri) #51

Got it!

(Steven) #52

Pretty sure protein Casin is a insulin trigger

(Jacquie) #53

I use Aroy-D in the can. Same great stuff with no BPA.

I was wondering the same thing Terriā€¦but about water fasting, not fat fasting. I doubt fat fasting would drop metabolism. It is too calorie and nutrient dense.

(momzbusy2012) #55

Itā€™s worth a try :slight_smile:

(momzbusy2012) #56

Iā€™ve seen that one before but havenā€™t tried it. I will, for sure! Thanks for the tip!

(Kathy L) #57

Just had appointment with naturopathic doc - and am testing a LOT of hormones too. Hoping to find out the reason for my stall!

(momzbusy2012) #58

According to Dr. Nalley from Jimmy Moore and the Doc, there are at least 22 hormones that play a role in weight loss. I think for people like us, it is very important to try to support the balance of all of these hormones. Iā€™m glad youā€™re looking for the root cause!

(Kathy L) #59

So happy to have found a healthcare provider to really dig! However she also suggested I track everything closer -which I started doing -& found ( after just 3 days of strict tracking) that I am most likely a victim of ā€œcarb creepā€! Many of the things I ā€œcountedā€ as negligible carbs Iā€™m realizing really had 1 or 2 - & they DO ad up! So Iā€™ve had 3 days of certainty that I AM not over 20 carbs!

(Arlene) #60

I went zero carb because I hate to deprive myself of food at any time. For this reason I never fast on purpose, even though I often go 24 hours or more without eating because Iā€™m not hungry. Anyway, eating only animal foods, mostly meats and eggs, with cream in my coffee has enabled me to keep the scale moving down when nothing else was working.