The Great Big Public Keto Before And After Thread!

(Dawn) #124

CHRISTINE!!! My twitter pal =0) Just so you know, your twitter posts help keep me motivated everyday. You look gorgeous in your pictures. Congratulations on your 100 pound weight loss. I am about 45 pounds behind you. And congratulations on the launch of your website!

(Karen) #125

.:cherry_blossom::sunflower::rose:

(Christine) #126

Hey Dawn! Tweet, tweet! That is so awesome. Thank you so much! I love to inspire people on their own Journey to Joy. Stay connected on my site - sign up for my emails. I promise I won’t spam :wink:

(Dawn) #127

@Christina_Cork I have watched your journey on youtube for quite some time now. (Are you still youtubing by the way?) But the last video I saw of you, you were still trying to get a few more pounds off. I guess you were successful because you look amazing. I want you to know that you, butter bob and 2 dudes were the ones who taught me how to do this keto thing. I have never had a chance to properly thank you. I also didn’t realize that you were part of the ketogenic forum. You are one of my idols so it’s like seeing a movie star. LOL. Congrats on your success.

(Laura Ray Fisher) #128

Yes I did! I no longer require any prescription meds. And thank you so much :two_hearts:

(carl) #129

Hey now, this is a great thread!! @richard and I plan to share some of these stories on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to make more people aware of this WOE and this community. You all are an inspiration!!

(Mary Beth) #130

Your story is amazing because you’ve probably prevented diabetes and you are willing to share your experience with all of us. And reading what you posted here has inspired me to keep moving forward with this way of life. Thank you!

(Jennifer ) #131

Will you ask before sharing? :grimacing:

(Jeanne Wagner) #132

Well this is the public thread. There is a private one that doesn’t get shared.

(carl) #133

We will ask, yes, but only out of courtesy. This is a publuc thread. If you want to stay private, please remove your post.

Thanks

(Jennifer ) #134

Got it - thanks!!

Wow, what a story! Congratulations on the weight loss and becoming non diabetic! I have been eating Keto for four months… I’m down 22 lbs but have been a stall mode for about a month. Not too sure why but I shall Keto on.

(Christina) #136

Thank you! I’m still making videos :wink::blush:

(Roberta) #137

This was the best I could find for before/during photos. They are not great because they are at such different angles - I posted them on a Facebook group that I am on and got only 1 reply so I am a little self-conscious about posting them, but I will try!

I am also self-conscious because part of the change was just the photo angle/learning how to take a better photo.

Roberta

(Jay AM) #138

This is an amazing change. Good job.

(cheryl) #139

Reading your words reminded me so much of my own situation… You look fantastic, you are my hero.

(mags) #140

Wow! You look like a different person. Well done

(Roberta) #141

Awww thank you guys/gals are the best. I realize I didn’t post any of my stats or progress.

I started around 245 lb in April 2017. I have gotten down to about 208 is my morning weight right now. I have been around 208 since November so I guess that is a long stall. I have not been sticking on plan as well as I was the first few months when I had serious losses each week, so I feel like it isn’t really a stall, more that I follow it a few days week which keeps me from gaining much back. Then the weekend comes and I either stress-eat or make an excuse to go off. Once I have one slip up I have a really hard time getting back to it, sometimes for days or weeks.

Trying really hard to do it this week!

Roberta

(Karen Dierolf) #142

You look 20 years younger! Awesome job!

(Raj Seth) #143

Once again, unethical ladies posting pictures of their daughters as the “After” pictures…
:rofl::rofl::rofl: