The Great Big Public Keto Before And After Thread!

(Michelle Britt) #724

I am the one with the wavy hair and black top on the right. My daughter is the one holding the phone.

Ha ha, good one. Keto is awesome.

(Lee Garrett Sorenson) #726

OMG. That is amazing!!

Whoa!!! One of the most dramatic before and afters I have ever seen!! You’re awesome!

(Grant MacDonald) #728

Thanks

(Jennibc) #729

Back in my morbid obesity days, I never posed for any pictures. My teen son had a birthday the other day so I was on the old PC looking at birthdays past and found this picture of me cutting the cake at his second birthday party.

I am pretty sure that wasn’t even my heaviest - I think that was about 25-30 pounds shy of where I was at my heaviest. I am 37 there but look so much older. And here I am exactly 15 years later, at 52 and looking considerably younger. Just 14 more pounds to goal! I am estimating about 90 pounds between the photos - Keto has been responsible for the last 40.

Keto Works
(Janelle) #730

I get the whole avoiding pix thing. You’re smokin’ now! No need for avoidance!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #731

Well congratulations, you look like someone who put a lot of work into getting healthy and feeling better. Now go get all the pictures taken! (Cute outfit, by the way. Looks super comfy!)

(Jennibc) #732

Thanks! It is a t-shirt dress that I bought at costco the other day for $9.99! I threw a cashmere cardigan (I got at costco too!) over it to dress it up a bit for dinner. I haven’t been willing to wear a knit dress since about 1990 so I guess that is another NSV.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #733

I’ll add it to my “how has keto changed your fashion style” list. You look great!

(Jennibc) #734

Thanks! I am amazed at how less camera shy I have become, :rofl: I am worried I am moving into narcissist territory. I don’t post much on social media - but I feel like I have an entire portfolio on my iphone from the past several months.

(Kristen Ann) #735

You look amazing! And younger!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #736

You look fantastic! I bet your son is proud of you.

(Wendy) #737

Amazing transformation! I love the over 50 group that is finding keto and looking and feeling better than they have in years! (I’m part of that crowd!)
Congratulations and you look fabulous!

I’ve lost 85 pounds since may!

(Karen) #739

Looks like you also have great muscle tone! Well done!

(Jennibc) #740

Thanks! As I started rapidly gaining weight back in 1995, I never stopped exercising. Even at my heaviest I still walked almost daily and when you are carrying around 250-270 pounds 3 to 4 miles a day you build some serious muscles in your legs!

(Carol) #741

Well done you. That is a fabulous achievement. I am just finishing week 8 and have lost 24 but still floundering a bit with what I am doing. You are an inspiration.

(Hermie) #742

Amazing! You’re very inspiring!

(Helaine) #743

Unbelievable and beautiful!! This is inspiring!