“Slaptember!” Challenge

YOU ARE OK truly and this is a normal situation when we go all in with zero carb. We eat til full, you ate ALL you wanted and NOW you body is wanting to heal and change and adapt…and with that great food you just gave it…comes some fatigue thru your body processing that good food intake, it is happy and fine and content and thrilled, but now it will ‘use this meal’ to heal. So what it does is shut you down a bit while it is doing just this. MANY newbies full on zc meal experience this and KEY here is to go with the flow. Sleep, relax, take a nap, chill on the couch and read, or close your eyes and relax…this is not permanent in any way. You will go out of this thru you new change to zc but this is your personal journey. Since you are so keto type/so low carb type you should adapt thru faster than most, but you will have new adaption for sure going off all carbs!

You are ok S. Truly OK and don’t eat until you want anything again. And that is just fine also. You sip some water as you want. You just nap or relax as you need and don’t push at all.

You know it is OK to be down for a bit thru being tired thru adaption.
It is OK to need to relax and rest after a ‘big healing meal’ your body wants.
It is OK in life to focus on your health and work thru some days you must to gain that better health.

all this is OK truly!!! WE ALL go thru it adjusting to zc. Newbies into this plan just don’t see the final light at the end of that tunnel but I swear it is there :slight_smile: cause if you asked me thru my adaption and change time into zc if I was ‘cool and ok all the time’ I would be saying, hell no I ain’t…WTH? LOL but if one holds this plan tight and bobs and weaves, relaxes thru adaption and eats well there is a big flip coming your way!

and that is the hardest part S is trying to know that other people who went thru adaption and more do find better and change yet while one is experiencing it, well, it stinks LOL

You just PLAN your next ZC meal in your mind ever so slowly. When you want it you know what you will and that helps. That bit of planning to ‘go to zc’ and not be left up in the air hungry later down the line and not sure what you are gonna make.

So plan the next zc meal a bit in your mind when hunger hits again, and who knows when for ya? :slight_smile: this is your personal journey but if you know I will eat mostly ABC or XYZ then you got that next zc meal to help you and heal you.

You rock it out S!!! You are doing what newer people on zc are doing and we get thru it and the other side is fabulous!!!

Loved your post!! and you are OK…go take a nap. Think a lion eating an animal with big lbs of meat, what do they do, they go nap under a tree in the shade maybe for days cause their bodies are fueled and processing and in good balanced health…so it ain’t wrong for you to go nap if needed :sunny:, in fact it is a natural thing actually :wink: but in the end this tired will drop and energy levels will spike and your change will come!

(Laurie) #325

Fangs, when you feel “jealous,” just remember that baked goods now taste like sawdust, other things aren’t as good as you remember, and how awful you’ll feel after!

But I slept much at night already :frowning: I wanna do things but my energy is low. It is always kind of low but sometimes lower.

And I never ever had this on carni days before. I got hungry a bit, I ate and I felt great. It’s probably totally not connected to my meal, something went wrong previously… Feeling too full is a bad feeling, I surely did something wrong.
I am used to being something less energetic after eating. That is fine. But feeling too full? Me? I almost never feel that without eating a ton!

So it was odd but I am sure I will be very fine, carni never ever caused a problem (except being upset at the lack of meat sometimes but it’s not the woe’s fault :D), only good things and I like it to stay so. I am greedy :smiley:
I need a few carni days before some Aussie sweets hit my house… I hope Alvaro will eat significantly more than half of it. The last thing my body needs now is sugar but my history of subtly going against my body’s wishes hints at possible problems (it takes a moment of weekness to ruin things and all time focus not to). But there will be Vegemite too, I finally meet this famous thing I wondered about since I first tasted Marmite years ago!

Alvaro eats meat 2 times a day now (in his own tiny amounts, of course. he is the one who plays with a half young rabbit for 3 days). I wonder if he fully realizes it :smiley:

Liver was odd without onions (not for Alv, he ate it with tons of fat on bread as a kid. probably about as much added fat as liver. I ate it with lots of onions and it was great). I will add a tiny bit of onions next time. It’s my spice/condiment, too good with liver.

very very true Laurie…thanks

old times I would eat junk on my lc plan and I always knew that taste, first bite was wonderful, after that it all tasted like crap so I definitely hear you on that!!

(Edith) #328

When I did my first carnivore trial over a year ago, I had a couple of times after a big beef meal where I just COULD NOT keep my eyes opened. That went away after a while.

I am used to some naps here and there after my meal (never figured out the reason… carbs, size of meal, nothing I can think of seem to matter), my problem was feeling WORSE after eating a carni meal when a bit hungry… It never happened before.

But it passed, of course, “too full” state can’t stay for long. I am just very satiated now and looking forward to the next days :slight_smile:

(Patty W) #330

Thank you Fangs & Elizedge! I do feel good, & I certainly don’t feel like I’m suffering in any way (lol), so I think I’m inclined to keep riding the beef/salt/water train for a bit longer. The practical part of me says “but you have all those eggs, & other meats In the freezer to use up”…but they will keep a bit longer I guess. When my body tells me it needs something else, instead my boredom telling me it wants something different, that should really be my cue. And the simplicity in this WOE is really nice. Thanks again for the wise perspectives!

That video was absolutely incredible!!! Thank you! I can’t wait for the next one!

A couple days prior to watching it, I had started using my Progesterone cream again. Don’t know if it was a coincidence or what, but I felt strangely revitalized. Got up early, snatched some eggs from the ladies, fixed a big brekkie, did a little plinking, worked 2-11… I’ve just finished a 6 day work week, and its 1:42 am. Go figure.

Its going to take some time, I’m sure, but hoping that the progest will help stop the cycle- or at least slow things way down.

Just threw 2 roasts into the slow cooker, so I’ll have plenty of beef for the next couple of days. Going to do a sudoku puzzle and head off to bed, I guess. Everyone else is asleep- though I can’t imagine why. Must be all the carbs they ate. :upside_down_face:
Cheers til tomorrow. Or, later today.

The simplicity is the best! :smiley:
And we always can complicate it we want… Cooking and baking is my hobby, I still like to keep it simple but it’s nice to make something new or different… I can do that but I am not forced to it if I don’t want, it’s great. (Except I cook for my SO but I keep it very simple and I try to make main dishes I eat too.)
I don’t even need to cook for myself when I want to eat, I can grab something from the fridge. I can pull off a big meal with variety this way. I couldn’t do this when I ate vegetables and no meat… And just kept lots of frozen fruits and vegetables in my little freezer, not cooked food too. It wouldn’t work with a different family but my vegetable-lover SO is fine with having very little vegetable in the fridge, his consumption surely plummeted but he can buy something and cook it if he wants anyway, it just shouldn’t go to the fridge or not for long. I am skilled, I can cook without vegetables, even multiple complete plant-based lunches in a row, not like it’s needed… He can’t cook even (ovo-lacto) vegetarian dishes without a lot of vegetables! So it’s good I am the main cook.

12 oz ribeye steak
3 large country style pork ribs
small burger patty
tin of sardines

Pork bloats me. No doubt about it. Had it the day before and now yesterday and I feel like a walking balloon full of air bloat! Doesn’t do anything else to me, I never feel over the moon great eating pork, like I do with beef. I did mostly drop pork but want it every now and then for a change which is fine, but I had enough pork now, 2 days in a row is way enough for me for a bit LOL

When we eliminate and we stay on plan and give it time, even adding back some meats we sure know how they effect us. So all good, I must always keep up finding good beef sales :slight_smile: to supply me in the best way.

Darn big old ribs were good going down tho!!

We are winding down, and gear up for our next challenge but hold this month strong!!

Only 1 lb down this month. I never got any more since I dropped it a while ago but at least it stuck and it is one lb gone forever so I am ok on that. I don’t ‘feel like the body’ is gonna give up more but hey, I got a few days left for Slaptember so ya never know.

Rock on guys, be strong in your zc ways!!

Leftover fried liver (1kg liver for two is little. well even I ate mine for 2 meals and put a bit into the freezer, I will make liver dumplings for soups with it, slices for egg sandwiches too… Alvaro announced his 300g fried liver is enough for 4 meals… I surely could eat it at once but with my other food, it’s for 2 nice little ones), cheese, eggs. I probably eat pork and eggs for dinner as today I managed to get hungry early :slight_smile: I could wait, I planned it as I just started to boil my eggs and I was just borderline hungry but the livers were there, Alv fried finely cut onions… Why not? But my meal was small, I wasn’t hungry for much. But I had appetite and everything, it was nice. I prefer when I have a little hunger and appetite when I eat.

I feel very fine now and not even particularly sleepy, just chill. Alv is the sleepyhead, he is napping on my bean bag with Tofu (who obviously is after a meal too, she eats super frequently. whenever I see her and it’s often, I give her food and she gladly gobbles it up. and she hunts too. she is still very, very lean, leaner than the other cats and no one of them is fat. well they surely walk, run, hunt and do whatever else a lot).

I buy chicken next time we go to the city, I start to miss it. Chicken is nice when no one tries to force them on me every Sunday… At least better quality chicken, taste depends a lot on how they are raised.

I would gladly buy ruminants but alas, I can’t. Next time I grab some in a normal supermarket if there will be some moderately tempting stuff available. Not easy, it’s mostly pork and fowl there and I tend to be choosy in the most desperate times.

I am actually curious if my limit for beef is still ~3 pounds a month. I always got bored of it in no time and I never liked the taste much anyway but it matters how we prepare it and we just started to learn it :frowning: For variety, it would be nice. Of course nothing can beat good pork in my eyes :smiley:

I am curious about emu. In a month, I probably will know what it is like. Emu liver fried in emu fat, emu stew…

The beef farm announced things just now. but it’s veal and very expensive for us so Alvaro isn’t supportive (and it takes a lot) and I can understand, I just already waited almost forever. We only go there for a bigger amount of meat and beef ribs aren’t as good as pork ribs, the little parts, I don’t know how to call them (mixed cuts) are often too chewy, we won’t go for some meaty bones and the rest is expensive, we can buy better stuff with that money just not necessarily ruminant meat if it’s a calf.

So we just hope this means they are back and there will be beef or mutton next month… That would be helpful for my November plans. Proper, fresh meat is still way too expensive for me to eat in bigger amounts but a little is definitely worth it. I don’t need much but when this kind of meat is zero, I can’t stick to carni for long even if it’s not fruit season or something. I need it for variety, smoked pork, fish and sometimes liver is nice but very different. I need a little from everything, not every day but often. If I omit just one kind of my food types, it gets trickier. I need eggs, dairy (it’s best if it’s not only cheese), smoked pork (sausage and something else too) every day (much satisfying meat can make this necessity disappear now and then but I do like them for nearly every meal)… Fish is optional, I probably wouldn’t touch it if I had enough normal meat but it helps a lot if I don’t. And I badly need some proper meat and variety at that too. Chicken/rabbit (how they are so very similar, I don’t know :)), pork and ruminants should be on my diet regularly and then it’s good. I prefer good pork with just the right fattiness. And sometimes some more or less exotic meat. I want turkey, I only ate it once in my life except the sausage lately but that’s different.

Liver was nice, now I go back to eating many eggs. I start to miss them, we haven’t enough of them lately and it wasn’t a problem, I needed some less eggy times, I suppose but now I embrace them again. I just eat more fish and pork with them.

How can I write this much every day? I planned to write a little in the end of my carni days…

My weight is the usual but if nothing else, November must change that. I seriously train (and collect meat when I can) to ensure its success. Even if I fail, I want a baby fail, not an epic one. But it’s not unrealistic to do it properly. As properly as I can, I mean. I probably won’t do true, absolutely no plants except true spices (the powder things) carnivore, just my carnivore-ish that is very strict but super tiny amount of plants and onions in my stews and with my livers are allowed. Still no sweetener, of course, fruit only some lemon juice drops, I don’t give up those, a little condiment and maybe sometimes a pickle or a slice of pepper. But I realized I don’t even notice the existence of my 1-2 slices of raw vegetables, it’s like nothing to me so I skip those except when i specifically desire them. It happens but very rarely. I lost my interest in pickles (I probably still like them but they are very unnecessary. I didn’t open a jar since months. the last opened one lasted for ages despite Alvaro eats pickles too), their main role is making a great pickle juice for my pickled eggs (too bad it’s a bit sugary, I can’t even drink it as I did in my past. but I add a lot of vinegar and it’s a good pickle juice). I just can’t make a proper pickle juice by myself.
I barely have fresh fruit in my garden in November so that problem is non-existent.
I will focus my cooking/baking desires, experiments to carnivore food. I learned I almost always taste what I create the first time even if I feel confident I won’t… It’s natural.
So I am hopeful. I have the whole October to train myself more… With my personality and circumstances it’s not trivial to stick to a woe that I like and I miss nothing on it and feel a bit better. So many reasons to eat something I can’t avoid to be surrounded with and a single moment of weakness is enough…

(Keto Koala 🐨) #335

Hi guys I hope you are all well.:grinning:. I am waiting for my eggs to boil… it’s a weirdo meal… salami ( mild). My weakness.:wink:. If I eat too much of it, I feel yucky. So it’s just very thin slices… tuna ok…lemon and cracked pepper tuna… just for flavor, I’m fine with normal tuna… But I just prefer the zesty one…:upside_down_face:. Cheese, really nice strong vintage cheese ( Woah, I heard a noise come from the bag to my left :scream: god knows what that is… probably nothing, I had a earth worm in my bath earlier… had to save it before in drowned in suds). Ok I ramble so, salami, eggs, tuna, cheese, and vinegar and whole egg mayonnaise… Totally Carni mayonnaise, just made with eggs.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. So keeping very very low carb… I know I do add non Carni condiments… And sometimes a teeny tiny amount of lettuce… And ok…fruit infused tea… And caffeine. But I’m trying. I didn’t buy asparagus the other day… so oh well. I’m trying to drink more water.:heart:. It’s been raining here but stopped.:sob::sob::sob:. It’s. My birthday in a week. Would be SO nice if it rained. I should do something on the day… botanical gardens or something.:heart:. I don’t usually celebrate, but why not…it’s been a hard year so I’ll enjoy nature.:hibiscus::wilted_flower::sunflower::beetle::beetle:…I miss ladybugs. There’s plenty of bees… And they are going nuts as it happens in spring…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. What’s my excuse!!! I’m nuts all year round… :chestnut:… is this a chestnut… looks like a chocolate covered marshmallow. OK…OK…I am sorry… Carni thread… Bring on the MEAT…:meat_on_bone::poultry_leg::cut_of_meat::bacon:. So I want hard eggs… to go in my weird bowl so I’m here… I saw Chicken livers in the store… I wimped out… But I’ve seen Shinita’s and they look yummy cooked. So I’ll get them, good iron…I can’t find beef liver or any thing. Not even in the local butcher… And MOST of the stuff is crumbed meat… so bread.:see_no_evil:. I should buy a STEAK… I didn’t eat steak this year…cos silly me was too obcessed with tracking and didn’t know how much protein… lol. Now…since the hospitals, I have been SO SO lazy with tracking.:roll_eyes:. I am HOPELESS at Maths…so rely on the carb app…and it takes AGES to do… looking up the food… And it’s usually inaccurate guesses on their account.:roll_eyes:. Then having to weigh everything…And then type in the grams on the app… then it thinks over 1200 calories is too much… it thinks over 17 grams of carbs is too much… And apparently 80grams a day of protein is too much… it flashes red when you do it…STUPID thing.:see_no_evil::joy_cat:. So I’ve been estimating. It is useful but we had to divorce… our marriage was tiring.:sob::joy_cat:…THE EGGS!!! :scream:. Gotta go…:see_no_evil:.

But you eat almost the same items every day, why is it long? I don’t know about your app, I use a Hungarian site for tracking and I simply copy my days to the next. And I set my numbers the way I want - and totally ignore the sad or happy little heads. I get the numbers and I decide if it’s much or what. The occasional 180g protein is fine in my books. The occasional 200g fat is surprising nowadays but perfectly fine too. Much carbs isn’t good but going over 17g is fine, I still don’t do that on carni but with livers, eggs and cream it would be ridiculously easy. And it still wouldn’t matter.
1200 kcal is OMFG level undereating to me. And I have fat reserves while you need to gain. If you have a calorie limit, it’s only a minimum and it’s WAY higher than 1200.
What idiot apps do you use…

No tracking is fine but you should eat MORE. As much as you can and it’s probably still won’t be enough. But a start.

When I was tracking in the past… Most of the time of the last several years while my weight stayed almost the same… Well, tracking causes no fat-loss, I am perfectly capable to track my overeating… But it was informative sometimes… So, I ate multiple many-courses meals. And a single veggie soup took 16 measurements… I had a few dozens lines and many of those lines were very complex dishes… THAT took ages, not the 5 items you eat. But yeah, it’s not good even for me and most people are way more vulnerable. I saw people being hungry and miserable because they was already 1g over their insanely low fat grams. Tracking should be banned for some people, just like weighing ourselves.
And it’s impossible to do it right in many cases. I probably wrote zillion times on this forum that fatty meat makes tracking very unrealiable as I haven’t the foggiest about the fat content. I bought some extremely fatty pork chuck last time. Some slices are almost only fat. some slices are very lean, I gave them to Alvaro. But the average is fattier than usual, I actually use my eyes and memories to make normal looking parts, I cut off some fat and measure the rest, good enough. So I track, mutton roast is the only case where I am at a complete loss. I had mutton and it lost 320g fat, what is the fat content? :smiley: Good luck to figure it out and I don’t eat mutton like I eat smoked pork, in small amounts.

I shouldn’t ever talk about tracking here. I have my reasons to do it but I can get away with it and I don’t advise it to anyone except maybe in the beginning for people who need to figure it out things…? Maybe it’s useful for people who undereat without it (maybe they are like me and they don’t care and undereat with it too. but maybe they see it’s not right)…? But it’s best if we can find a woe that is automatically right. And if not, we see it, feel it and may tweak our woe without going close to tracking.
Numbers are dangerous, we can see it with the ketone/BS numbers too, people measure and get worried about certain numbers even if they feel great… Sometimes they freak out. And how many tries to squeeze themselves into fixed macros (okay, maybe a few grams more or less, wait, no, fat is an upper limit, 1g more is bad!) that they got from a PROGRAM. Or they want exactly 75% fat as that is keto. It’s scary to see it, seriously. Especially for me. I doubt many people have my varying macros. I had 50-254g fat on keto this far (and it’s my highest tracked fat intake too. it probably would be easy to go over but I do my best to keep my fat as low as I comfortably can since almost a decade). Both extremities happened on a very good (and high-protein) day and both would be horrible longer term but for one day? It was fine. On carni, it’s more like 100-160g.
My protein is more fixed, 80-180g but I am typically in-between. I dislike crazy high protein so I won’t go there but this is enough for me (and more than enough for my body).
Let’s not talk about my carbs here but that varies the least.

Sorry, I got carried away. I REALLY try to behave now. (I am always serious. Very undisciplined but serious and hopeful.)

(Edith) #337

So… after reading through the article that @fangs posted on how to eat carnivore, I can totally grasp that I should eat more as part of the adaptation and healing. I’m having a hard time with the electrolytes part of the article, as in not supplementing them.

If I don’t supplement magnesium I get restless legs and eventually heart palpitations. If I don’t supplement salt, I get light headed, muscle cramps, and eventually all over body aches.
How do I not supplement electrolytes?

Any suggestions on how to handle electrolytes from you long timers?

in full truth VE our zc plan are guidelines and there are exceptions to any rules because while truly supps are not needed BY MOST if you do better and know it, get results using something like Mag. for restless leg and more than it is OK!

ZC likes to start out with ‘get rid of it all’. Drop everything cause we are a total elimination plan. Then we find out what we ‘might need’…and while someone else will never need mag ever, another person might truly benefit from using it. Of course we never want to go overboard on any ‘supps’ cause only a medical blood test would tell any of us what we need with maybe a severe vitamin or mineral deficiency and a good rule of thumb on zc is do not take supplements willy nilly cause if you are not sure you need anything really? why be sucking down supps that you never know if you need so why go there.

but if a bit of mag. is required then it is OK. If you feel wonderful taking a little for cramps, restless leg then yea go ahead and take some!

Salt is another. Some never need one darn pinch of extra salt in their life on zc, another will use salt and feel better for taking it. Again very personal.

Also a newer person going into zc might require a bit of this or that as they change over, so anything you ‘need’ now you might not need later. Like salt, heck many start off with wanting it alot and then in the end, drop it or cut back severly…so it will be a personal taste/body demand on that one. Mag, eventually only thing you can do is slowly cut it back and back and see how you do and if you feel you need it, keep taking it but every now and then see if you can do ok on less.

Again not a rule set in stone on supps. Suggestion is don’t take a bunch of junk you are never sure you need. If you do better one a tiny bit of this and that as we adapt and change, of course use it.

Also remember most people suck down manufactured ‘drinks’ that are electrolyte supps, or use powders to mix in drinks etc. They take this concoction even if they don’t have a clue they really need it. Thing is they start with it and think they must have it, when most times it truly is never needed at all.

But yea this is personal on how we do feel and if a little bit is required by you, then DO YOU for sure.

that is kinda how zc people are coming at electrolytes and all that jazz.

hope some of that helps a bit on wondering on it.

I haven’t read the article. But I won’t let that stop me from posting an opinion comment :slight_smile:

@Fangs y may have it right. The n=1 thing. It depends where we started. Did we start carnivore healthy and wanting to optimise? Did we start carnivore with an immune-mediated disease that we wanted to resolve? Did we start carnivore metabolically injured with insulin resistance? Are we stressed? etc.

I guess I’m associating magnesium supplementation to the increased losses of magnesium in type 2 diabetics, or anyone who has increased activation of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone (hormones affecting the kidneys and electrolyte and body water balance) system due to ‘stress’; metabolic or external (work, sleep, relationship, comorbid illness etc).

Contextualise.

every zc person needs to watch our friend Elizabeth in the video that Kelly Hogan put out with women chatting hormones and menapause time BUT THERE is just full on zc truths that fit ALL in there.

Kudos to E!!! Love her for being a part of our wonderful eating plan and throwing it out there thru personal experiences!!!

So my day I ate less yesterday. Just not hungry which is fine but I ate:
12 oz ribeye steak
6 slices bacon
2 smaller cheeseburger patties

seems like nothing to me but would seem like a ton to another HAHA

that is my light day LOL My appetite was iffy on should I eat the burgers? But then I said I can cook, eat what I want, fridge the rest but in the end, that last bite of those burgers, which I almost left 2 bites and thought, 2 bites? come on, I ain’t fridging that amt HAHA and put me to FULL capacity and contentment, so yea, my body wanted it :slight_smile: Cause if I could not put one more bite into my mouth I would have put it up for later, but in the end, THE BODY asks for truths. I ate it and was super fine! Even this morn I am full and happy and content and just energized…darn rain is keeping me inside and bored in a way, I kinda wanted to go outside and move but rain rain go away ya know HA

today I got a total of 1.5 lbs of NY strip steaks defrosting. Will eat both? Any pair up like shrimp with it, not sure, I kinda don’t think so…but my day is go with the flow of what my hunger asks but I think those 2 beauties will be my day!

All good, all fine on zc and I have to say IF ONE HOLDS this plan SO long and finds new and exciting health changes that come their way it is wonderful! Time on plan to heal is key but different for all of us!! Don’t be scared ever to go here :slight_smile: The changes are stellar for us all!!

ZC rocks!

it really is that. WHO ARE WE? Big truths here and what do we need to correct and can we? Very personal experiences thru zero carb cause while IT IS KEY for our food intake to not backslide into carb land ever, it is also a biggie on our journey on how we got here and what medical baggage we drug along and sometimes, we never know ‘how bad the internal’ body truly is and with zc we change.

Kelly made a fine point when chatting with Elizedge in that video I am saying all zc people should watch…key is HOW DO YOU FEEL and improvements you gain all the time in a zc plan VS ‘just loss of lbs on that stupid scale’…and yes that can be a hard part to fathom when we are mostly ALL about losing a lb LOL yet health, internal healling and vitality of life trumps that easily YET the scale says something so vile to us and we listen. Ugh.

Understated and no one does want to hear this but TIME on zc plan is key and darn if it can’t take a long time for many coming into this but end goal, what is most important? A lb. lost or true healthy insides and healing? Darn it is a hard wager in the end but us longer on plan with changes to living a better daily life thru vibrancy that zc brings, priceless, and the darn scale means nothing!

ok bit of a rant HAHA but I enjoyed writing that out.

PLENTY OF ALL CAPS! We can feel your excitement Fangsy :sunny: :zap:

This turn of phrase is perfect and multilayered:

Using drug as a past tense verb :laughing: is awesome in the excitement.

One of the earliest :bulb: insights I had on these forums was, and I misquoth, Do you have a neighbour or relative you don’t like? Give them you bathroom scales.

yea E recharged me! Not ever saying no to that HAHA

oh you edited…my drug of choice? now and then…ain’t going there :wink:
your bad FB!

hey hey it is ‘medical’ issues ya know…keep it clean :crazy_face: