Show me your boring keto food!

(Anna Juliet) #21

Hot oven 30 minutes, before you put cheese on, then I used mozzerella and cheddar cheese the put back in til crispy :heart_eyes:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #22

BLT hors d’oeuvres

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #23

Yawn. So. Boring.

Leftover smoked paprika bbq chicken, with chopped avocado, mayo, S&P, alongside my world famous Asian slaw.

Slaw recipe: Asian Slaw - ALLLL of the NOM

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #24

The recipe is there. I was just gonna ask. Now I won’t yell at you. Good girl :blue_heart:

Lol

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #25

Green beans sautéed in ghee with crumbled bacon and almonds.
4 net grams carbohydrate
45 grams fat
16 grams protein

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #26

Steamed shrimp with a mayo/sambal oelek sauce.

(Judie Bird) #27

I usually don’t use recipes, I experiment things on my own.
It contains fried eggs, spicy fried zucchini and tomatoes with arugula and homemade mayonnaise on it.
It’s an older photo but I keep making this kind of breakfast from time to time, I love it! :smiley:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #28

Bratwurst, grainy mustard, and @MiKetoAF pickled red onion.
Nom nom nom

(kimberlynwebb) #29

Surprise mothers day brunch. It’s protein heavy, but I avoided all the carbage and left full and happy. Shrimp, salmon, eggs, cheese, nuts, prime rib.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #30

(Susanna B) #31

Life has been crazy the last two weeks for me since I was in the process of moving. Ate a few more carbs than I should have last week with all the stress but predominantly stayed keto. Stepping on the scale yesterday and seeing it finally move after about 2 weeks stall was the motivation I needed! Oficially down 15lbs!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #32

I don’t see many carbs here at all…

(What The Fast?!) #33

Maybe the avocado? I would eat literally nothing but avocado and bacon if avocados didn’t have carbs.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #34

Are you subtracting their fiber? Please do. Then eat those fuckers everyday.

(What The Fast?!) #35

I count total (not net) for now - but now that I’m getting fat adapted, I’m hoping to switch to NET.

(Susanna B) #36

Oops that should say ate not are. Meaning. I ate some carbs earlier this week. No my meal today was pretty good. 6 net carbs due to the coffee and avocado.

(What The Fast?!) #37

Ohhhh that makes more sense :slight_smile:

(Mary Ann) #38

I finally remembered to take a picture of my boring keto meals! I’m the epitome of boring! Love it!
haha
2 eggs, mayo, butter, avocado, pepperoni slices

pork, beef zucchini slow cook that eat 7-8 meals out of per week:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #39

Fresh hollandaise made with melted butter, egg yolks, fresh lemon, kosher salt and white pepper. Thick cut applewood smoked bacon for dipping.
Perfect.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #40

Bone marrow!