Show me yer burger!

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #41

Post yours here!

(MooBoom) #42

Twisted my arm!

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #43

@MooBoom slurp

(Tim Adams) #44

I’m new to the forum and 6 weeks in WOE. My wife made an awesome Venison Taco Burger last night. We added a little butter in the mix and some extra sour cream and guacamole to make up for the super lean / high protein meat. Ain’t it pretty?

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #45

(Chris) #46

Breakfast today. Each had 1/2lb patty, 2strips bacon, provolone, sunny side up egg. Only managed to eat one tho.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #47

Stuck in NYC on a 7 hour flight delay… filled my belly with a triple burger, fried egg, bacon, a tomato, mustard, and mayo. Keto is so hard and boring :joy::joy::joy:

I make something similar for the wife. burger patty, bacon, egg, cheese. I like it with red onion but she does not. I call it a sunrise burger, although you can eat it at any time of day, LOL.

(Luis Zeledon) #49

that sounds amazing. I think I may be too new to the forum because I can’t seem to access that recipe

(Luis Zeledon) #50

Do you have a problem with your protein getting to high? I love all these recipes but it seems like it doesn’t take a lot to get my protein up to 90 g a day.

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #51

I don’t eat them every day.

(Luis Zeledon) #52

Got it thx

(Chris) #53

I’m a pretty big dude and I shoot for about a 70%fat, 30% protein, 0% carbs ratio. I rarely get more than 200-215 grams of protein per nutrition calcs

(Daniel) #54

it was pretty easy. melt a whole block of kerrygold in a small saucepan, and drop in the burger. 4 minutes a side, let it rest for 5 minutes after.

(Luis Zeledon) #55

Thx bro I’ll break my fast tomorrow with that after we paddle out. Nice of you

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

(Togipeidia) #56

deep fried smash burgers anyone.

(Mike W.) #57

There’s a couple burgers in there somewhere…

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #58

Mmmm, dat drippy yolk!

(Rob) #59

I’m glad you posted this twice so I could give it 2 likes! Still not enough!!

1/2 lb high fat mince burger, blue cheese, bacon, carmelized red onions, really big tomato, lettuce on a cloud bun with cream cheese, and Dijon mustard.