Show me yer burger!

(Doug) #61

Definite “Wow” factor there - it has such PERSONALITY. :sunglasses:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #62

Two 1/2 burger patties, slices of Swiss, Provolone, and Cheddar, pile ‘o pulled pork, 6 crispy bacon ribbons, with yellow mustard and mayo… I couldn’t finish the entire 2nd burger pattie because I ate 5 chicken wings as an “appetizer” :crazy_face:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #63

Burger, ham slice, cheese, egg, mustard and mayo!

(Alec) #64

My usual lunch…

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #65

Ground Ribeye, grilled onions and Aubergines with olive oil and Tony Chachiere’s Bold seasonings, burger sauce of mayo, mustard, and sugar free ketchup, habanero and physalis salsa, atop a mixed greens and avocado salad. Sorry I’ve been holding out on ya!

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #66

Different day, different burger but always ground Ribeye based and full of luscious flavours.

(Laurie) #67

A Garden Burger with bacon, fried onions, and sauerkraut. Small side of sweet potato fries (around here they call them yam fries) was what–20 grams of carbs? Enjoyed outdoors with a view of the ocean and mountains. Really wonderful!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #68

Mushroom Swiss Cheeseburger, deliciously pink on the inside

Oopsie Bread bun, burger was 1/4lb 20% beef with bacon and Stilton. Gherkins to carb limit!

(Mike W.) #70

I think I forgot to post this one. Sous vide and then seared. Perfect medium burger.

(Jeremy Storie) #71

Two 1/4# patties with pepper jack cheese, spicy pickles, and homemade garlic mayo between three chaffels.

(Keto Kid 4 Life) #72

That’s how I like my burger too!