Show me yer burger!

(Jeremy Storie) #21

That sounds good too

(Christopher Avery) #22

Tonight is day 5 of starting keto. I had stocked the fridge with Costco ribeyes and grass feed ground beef, and I’ve been alternating steak and burger for dinner. Since it is Friday night I was torn between burger and steak. Just realized the remainder of the ground beef is in the freezer. Problem solved: Butter Poached Ribeye with salad tonight.

(What The Fast?!) #23

Bison burger poached (thanks @carl) in bacon grease and butter with spicy Gouda, bacon (of course), avocado mayo and Grey Poupon, wrapped in butter lettuce.

(George Hernandez) #24

Porkbelly burger from one of my favorite spots in Miami.
A delicious beef patty on Porkbelly with bacon and grilled onions under melted cheese. And some arugula and tomato to add some color. Keto mods: no bun or guava sriracha and add an egg.

I love the way that toothpick holds on to the droopy, juicy fried egg. The “Salvador Dali Burger”! :laughing:

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #26

Oh that’s just a joy to behold. Bravo @thirdgear !!!

(Scott Telfer) #27

This looks immense!

(George Hernandez) #28

Surreal!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #29

@thirdgear this burger is all the reason I need for a Florida road trip​:palm_tree::sunglasses:, a unicorn must have created it​:unicorn::rainbow:! I’m flabbergasted I haven’t made this combo before :pig::cow::chicken::fried_egg:

(George Hernandez) #30

Road Trip!!

(George Hernandez) #31

Last meal before fasting!
How about a little bacon, egg and cream cheese on a burger.

(George Hernandez) #32

Returning to the scene of the crime. Porkbelly burger

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #33

@thirdgear Oh good… can’t type words as I drool on my keyboard… looks amazing! But who accidentally dropped all that green stuff on your burger?! Okay, I would eat all of it :laughing:

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #34

Today, I burgered. Gorgeous local mince mixed with my homemade chorizo. Fried pickled red onions. Mozzarella. And a side of smoked paprika dipping sauce. So much yum!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #35

Burger grilled medium with sliced prosciutto panino melted on it, then coated in guacamole and sprinkled with crisp bacon… delish!

(Christopher Avery) #36

Bed of spinach and arugula, burger from Kirkland organic ground, sharp cheddar, gorgonzola, avocado, bacon, with grilled peppers and onions, AND chopped scallions.

(teresa day-fickel) #37

Yep, I have put grated cheese in my burgers for a long time. Also, diced garlic, salsa, and onion. So good! But, it does cause big flare ups on the grill.

Mushroom Swiss burger with guacamole on left over keto waffles

(MooBoom) #40

Oh man, I should’ve known there would be a burger post! Just created a double up topic.

These burgers look AHMAZEBALLS :yum: