September 2020 IF/EFChat Thread (All Welcome)

Congrats Megan :+1: … Just make sure to get some feasting in between. For me, every since I started, I always make sure to put at least 2 days of Feasting (TMAD) between Fast. Or basically 4 meals total, to help reset things back into motion. They say that the Feasting is just as important as the Fasting. :slight_smile:

(Megan) #62

I noticed that when I tried in June to get 2 42 hour fast in a week. I feasted last night until I was FULLLLL. So we shall see. I may break it after work and try again Friday.

Yeah, it’s been a while since I did most of my research into Fasting, or Keto related stuff in general. But I do recall reading many times about properly Feasting in between Fast and it’s importance. And it has always worked well for me, so I just stuck with that routine. … Besides last week (While taking meds for my knee) I put two small Fast in each week, for a couple weeks. Or simply just skipping 1 day between 2 Feasting days, and I find this is really helpful with overall Gut relief and I actually feel much better. But I also do OMAD a lot too, but while Fasting, I make sure to switch over to TMAD for the Feasting part. Last week when I was on the meds, I also did OMAD each day except for one day I believe.

(KCKO, KCFO) #64

Thanks for setting it up @collaroygal … I actually forgot it was October already! :slight_smile: