Rudolph the Red Meat Ruminant

I learned about the egg pudding in these threads some months ago :slight_smile:
80ml broth per egg, steamed. Quite nice :slight_smile: My metal bowl had an egg pudding with 3 eggs originally, 2 on the pic.
(I made a sweet version as well with milk and vanilla and a bit sweetener but that arenā€™t carnivore and I almost never consume milk anyway. But had to try.)

(Michael) #42

I was looking for some comfort food today, so ate my first muscle beef meat in a bit along with the daily liver vitamin shot and some freshly cooked thymus.

Second meal was beef spleen, bacon, eggs and Salmon. Again I hit all the RDA for vit C through meat today.

I am emptying out my freezer to defrost, still have pieces of every organ, but finally getting low on a few items. The most numerous is heart, I have around 3 Buffalo and 15 beef heart steaks all harvested and ready to defrost and cook. Buffalo tastes better for heart FYI.

(Daisy) #43

I had my company Christmas party in Virginia last night. It was so much fun, I got to meet/see a lot of people I work with. This was the first party weā€™ve had since our company merger almost 2 years ago! It was a very fancy, dress up event and we had a great time. I had a flank steak yesterday morning, then had a huge plate of all the carnivore friendly foods. They werenā€™t super clean and did upset my tummy slightly (a bit of gas at the end of the night) but my digestive enzymes helped keep it at that.
image image

Great food pics on the board!

@Ketodaisy
Glad you had such a great time at your party.
The drive was a long one tho wasnā€™t it? You said like 4 hrs away? You did good on that plate of carni food.

----------------SO I had the most delish tender ribeye last night. YUM
first meal was leftover country pork ribs. So fatty but so delish.

All is on an even keel with ZC and all going well. Just cruising along.

Not sure on food today. I do have 5 med. sized pork ribs to cook for dinner tonight, not sure on first meal. Thinking just burgers.

Keeping everything super simple!

(Karen) #45

Another negative LFT this morning for me. Very bitter wind that blew up to gusty after midday. I sat out for 10 minutes with a crossword in the bright sunshine before it all turned nasty. Cleared my nostrils as I was feeling snuffly when I woke up this morning.

Did 50 flights of stair runs and felt fine. Brunch was sauted chicken tikka n melted cheese.
Dinner was pork medalians

Plus some cheese

(Robin) #46

I would finish that off by drinking the juice.

(Daisy) #47

Meal 1 was at the hotel. My company organized a special breakfast for us. We had an omelette station where the guy made us omelettes to order! He used olive oil in the pan, then I requested lots of bacon, a little ham, a little feta, and a little cheddar. Had an awesome conversation about carnivore with a girl while in line and she was so intrigued she said she will get ahold of me through work to learn more. Then she ordered her omelette just like mine! Also snagged some bacon and eggs (after confirmation that it was only eggs) from the buffet line. Made the 4 hours trip home, then made some flanken ribs. They were honestly the worst Iā€™ve ever had and I couldnā€™t eat them. So I made a t-bone instead. It was delicious.
image image image

Funny, as time went on I began to prefer to eat meat cold. Iā€™ll actually cook a roast and eat several meals cold off of it.

Anyway, hope all of you have been well. Iā€™ve been off the forums for quite a while and may not be much remembered.

(Daisy) #49

My hypochondriac sister in law tried telling me the other day that she thinks they got sick because maybe she didnā€™t fully reheat the cooked leftover turkey. I said you donā€™t have to reheat cooked meat. Iā€™ve eaten cold meat for 2 years. Then she said ā€œwell, youā€™re supposed to let it come to room temperature at leastā€. I said ā€œno, I eat it straight from the fridge and have not had an issue in 2 years, it probably wasnā€™t the turkey that made you sickā€¦ā€

(Michael) #50

Had a variety today. Breakfast was a bit of liver, bit of testicles, fair bit of thymus with bacon and eggs with small heart steak

Dinner was pork loin, bit of salmon, mussels and cheese.

Using up whatever is left in freezer, so will probably have a good variety of foods in general for next bit.

Have snacked on almonds to test ibsd, day 4 today and undecided if there is a negative effect - need more time to confirm, giving it at least a week of daily ingestion to decide

Your sister in law would freak if she knew how I eat liver then. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

@Ketodaisy
ohhhh an omelette station! Now a carnivore can have a good time with that!! So glad all went well for your party time!

@barefootbob

OH YES I REMEMBER you for sure! I wanted to send you messages to get back here :slight_smile: but I knew you wanted that forum break!! I am thrilled you popped in to say helloā€¦and hang around a bit and chat. Super happy to hear you are still carnivore :slight_smile:

We have a good thread running with alot of dedicated carnivores on it and the chat is great! Jump in again and chat away a bit.

----------------------So had country pork ribs yesterday, yum
Had a little experiment. I bought that Milanesa style cut beef meatā€¦very thinā€¦but that word means to bread and fry it I thinkā€¦but of course I didnā€™t do that with it :slight_smile: I put it in a pan and fried and it was ā€˜just okā€™. I think it was a shoulder roast cut maybe? but it was chewy tough. My little experiment kinda didnā€™t work. I usually buy it for hubby to cook low and slow in some gravy and onions in the oven. I wanted to play with a few slicesā€¦eh, my experiment didnā€™t thrill me but I chewed the heck thru it all and it filled me up.

not sure on today, maybe just burgers and chicken. Kinda getting that small turn from focusing on food right now. Kinda donā€™t care what I eat. I think it is cause I got my mom here visiting and I am cooking all kinds of stuff for her and I think when I have to cook a ton I get just so annoyed with the kitchen I just wanna shut down the food train in the house LOL

Carnivore on strong thru Dec everyone!!

(Daisy) #53

Same! :joy: and how I fed it to her daughter when I babysat!

My darling wonderful hubby :sunny:

he said he is running up to our little country ā€˜smokehouseā€™ general store and buying me a beef brisket for my birthday!!

OMG I just ate a big load of it, so fatty and smoky and that store just makes the best!

I am full and happy.

so food change, with tonight being? more brisket or some burgers if I am not that hungry.

Life is good. I love sayinā€™ that and feel very lucky life is as good as it is for me but donā€™t take much, feed me great meat and I am smilinā€™ :100:

(Robin) #55

Freshly smoked brisketā€¦ my requested last meal if, well you know.

yea it is a hard one to beat.

my last will probably be king crab legs, but damn, I hope I got ā€˜that final helpā€™ to crack ALL of them for me HA

surf and turf, brisket and crabā€¦oh yea, I can go there LOL

(Karen) #57

Raymond had his surgery and phoned me later to let me know he was okay though they havenā€™t got any closer to finding the route problem!

Sian and Dave okay but lost their cat this morning, she got hit by a car :disappointed_relieved: she is the one I looked after while they went to the lake district in September. Indoor cats from now on, she is the third cat lost to the roads!

Painted my stone planter todayā€¦ I had whitewashed it yesterday and decorated it today. Fiddly job but I think it was worth it. Got another one to do but not same design and a bit smaller.

Omelette for brunch with cheese and king prawns looked messy but tasted great

Ham and cheese for dinner

(Daisy) #58

Breakfast was a pizza toppings omelette. As we were loading up the car from the hotel, a friend gave me a meat lovers pizza to take home. I pulled the toppings off 3 slices this morning and put it in an omelette. Usually, I put the eggs in the skillet first, then add the toppings. I tried it the way the guy at the omelette station did it (toppings first) and it burned the toppings a little. Tomorrow I will go back to my way. Then for lunch I had 2 small ribeyes and a large chunk of frozen raw beef liver.
image image image

(Robin) #59

Love the planters. Love anything with squirrels. And is that a real dog???

(Karen) #60

Cute isnā€™t she? No its resin but so life like. When my son in law came over to do the shed roof he kept stopping sharply everytime he came indoors cos she was so life like ! :wink: