Postprandial Blood Tests Results

I am definitely not selling anything)
Just share.
If that’s concern I can take out the “support thing” anyways I doubt anybody would like to. It is just in case… not a main purpose

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #6

Don’t worry about it. If Brenda says you’re okay—you’re okay!

(I’m certainly not about to argue with her, lol!)

Ok)
Here some more
Pepper Jack Cheese
Turkey breakfast patty
Salami
Cheddar cheese
Ground beef

2% Lactose free milk test

Greek yogurt test

Resistant potato starch test

How negligible (or not) is the potato starch in all shredded cheeses?
(Marta Loftfield) #11

@ketorevo Does this last potato starch experiment mean it could be used to thicken gravy on occasion?

(Karen) #12

Think it has to be cold?

K

(Marta Loftfield) #13

@Keto6468 being cold is what I had read also. I may have to do an n-1 experiment to find out. My hubby misses gravy on his mashed cauliflower.

(Karen) #14

K

(Marta Loftfield) #15

Thank you @Keto6468! I have tried the gums to no success. Think gravy jello :rofl:. I forgot I bought the Dixie thick it up and need to try it. Love the idea of cream cheese, I can see where it would be a good thickener and add fat.

I will probably try the potato start too as it is how I have always used it as a thickener (celiac).

I believe starch should not be just cold but unmodified/uncooked. Just came up with idea of doing the same experiment with the boiled potato starch. Will keep updated.

(Marta Loftfield) #17

Thank you @ketorevo!

(Bunny) #18

What your doing is really awesome and creative, neatest N=1 thing I have seen yet! How the health care industry gets transformed (eventually)!

Meanwhile…
Almonds

As promised
Test of cooked potato starch
Enjoy

(Marta Loftfield) #21

Thank you @ketorevo WOW, what a difference from the cold potato starch. I really appreciate your doing this. Potato starch is definitely out as a thickener.:smiley:

Mushrooms in french onion dip arrived

Walnuts vs Blood sugar today

Olives next