One Good Thing

(KCKO, KCFO) #41

Why not? MIne is simply olives finely chopped with some added spices and EVOO, to make it spread easily? Why would yours not be a good ketoish dish? Inquiring minds want to know.

:turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #42

I really should proof my posts.

(Sophie) #43

Shopping for Wall Calendars today… :heart_eyes: 12 whole months worth! :smile:

(Janelle) #44

Today is my 50th. birthday and I got to see this -

(Ellen) #45

Happy Birthday Janelle! Hope you’re having a wonderful time, it certainly looks like you are :wink:

(KCKO, KCFO) #46

Happiest of Birthdays, such a great experience for you.

(Sophie) #47

Today is my Birthday and hubby gave me a wonderful new loom to add to my herd! :smile::heart_eyes::heart::gift_heart:

(Ellen) #48

Happy Birthday Sophie! Hope you’re having a great day :grin:

(Alex ) #49

That 2018 Bacon Calendar has to be up there with Homer Simpson’s `Land of Chocolate’ :slight_smile:

(Alex ) #50

My One Good Thing of many today, is that I have my provisional licence through to start to learn how to drive heavy vehicles, which means I can technically start training for my new job, which means I may actually have some fucking money for Christmas!!!

:joy:

(Ellen) #51

Hurrah! The UK needs more truckers.

(Alex ) #52

trucks and buses :slight_smile:

(Janelle) #53

Ooh - what kind? I’m a Schacht dealer so of course I have a Wolf. Happy birthday - we share the same one!

(Sophie) #54

Thanks! It’s been a great day so far baring the weather cold, rainy gloomy weather. My sun is shining. :smile:

You gotta be warped to weave! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: My new baby is a standing Inkle loom. I already have a small one but wanted to do some longer bands. I’ve also been looking at a Cricket or Samplet for testing stuff.

(KCKO, KCFO) #55

:balloon::tada::balloon::tada::balloon::tada:

Happy Birthday JustPeachy!

That is a wonderful present.

(Carl Keller) #56

One good thing?

I don’t have a bacon or steak allergy. :smiley:

I could list much more but that came to mind first.

And Happy Birthdays to @JustPeachy and @Catgirl. :birthday:

One is never enough. At least that’s what my wife keeps saying. :slight_smile:

(Sophie) #58

She says it 'cos it’s true! This is the 5th in my ever expanding herd. :crazy_face:

(Laurie) #59

My robot vacuum cleaner!

bObsweep

(Jane ) #60

I played hookey from work today and got sooooooooooooooooooo much stuff done!