One Good Thing

(Jane) #361

We have a feeder and I’ve learned all the local birds here. Never thought I would turn into a bird watcher!!! LOL

We have a large wood pecker who comes and hangs on our feeder and has to hang at a hard angle because of his long beak to get any seeds.

Rocks the feeder so hard it scares off the other birds. Until he leaves.

(Ellen) #362

Am off to see Prof Brian Cox tomorrow and don’t have to trek into London for it! Looking forward to having my mind expanded.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #363

Lucky you! What’s the topic?

(Ellen) #364

Universal : Adventures in space & time. The origins of the universe etc, am sure there’ll be pretty pictures for me to look at.

(Sophie) #365

Sunshiny and warm day in the works! :heart_eyes:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #366

@Elle79 Are you back yet? How much bigger is your mind than it was before? :grin: :timer_clock: :space_invader:

(Ellen) #367

Just home now, mind is blown.

(Sophie) #368

8lbs of homemade sausage for $14…gotta love it!

(Sophie) #369

My uber cool neighbor is coming over later and bringing her loom for Wine & Weaving. :smile:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #370

Wife taught @Hopeoftheflame (eldest daughter) how to cook [spoiler]German wilted cabbage[/spoiler] today. Can you say [spoiler]:bacon:?[/spoiler]

Eldest is learning to cook one keto dish at a time.

(Ellen) #371

The days are getting longer, a few more weeks and it’ll be light when I get home, can already feel my spirit starting to lift.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #372

Here is to rising spirits with spring approaching. :sunny::sunflower::sun_with_face::sunglasses::dark_sunglasses:

(Janelle) #373

My V-Day flowers from hubby. He just cooked a lovely keto dinner too.

(Laurie) #374

Three good things!

1. I got frostbite (or something) the day before yesterday while removing snow from my car roof. It felt like my bones hurt, and it lasted through yesterday. But today it seems to be all better. No lasting damage, I guess.

2. I hate the snow and cold, but I’m happy to be warm and dry and not having to go anywhere. Unlike many animals, homeless people, and people who have to leave the house.

3. My landlords decided to rent the upstairs to a dog owner, even though I let them know this wouldn’t be nice for me. I spent a couple of weeks feeling victimized, partly because it meant I couldn’t use the outdoor areas. Then I researched cheap and easy fencing, and figured out how to fence off an area near our entrance, just for us. I mentioned it to my boyfriend, and he said he’d been thinking the same thing. Woo hoo! Finding a solution to a problem is great.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #375

I can’t wait. The rain is great, but I want the sun out, and I want it to stay out later.

Im being kidnapped, send help.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #377

As someone said on Twitter yesterday, if you were being kidnapped and your kidnappers forced you to tweet normal tweets, what would you tweet so we would know you were in trouble.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #378

I’m with a man, on a date and having a great time.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #379

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #380

“I had a fantastic day at work. I really love my job!” :joy: