My experience with Sweeteners

sweeteners

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #41

I’m with you completely on this! Keep it as clean as possible.
Maybe the occasional bit of Lindt dark chocolate if I’m looking for a treat :wink:

(Joanna Parszyk ) #42

@ClareBear
Thank goodness for Lindt! 85% now tastes even a bit too sweet :wink:

(KCKO, KCFO) #43

Time to move on up to 90%. I use 100% cacao bars by Ghirardelli now. Lowest I ever go is 88% now.

(Joanna Parszyk ) #44

@collaroygal
Yes indeed! High time to move towards higher percentage!

(Tammy) #45

Montezuma’s Absolute Black (100%) is really good too. Sometimes when craving a bit of sweetness, I like to have a square of Absolute Black followed by Lindt 90%, makes the 90% taste really sweet.

(Merilyn Blake Herrod) #46

Thank you so much for posting this. I am listening right now and have decided to give my want/need for sweetness up. I have decided to only use my Sweetleaf stevia for a keto mousse recipe that I have fallen in love with and will only occasionally indulge in this when I have gotten over my sweet addiction and keep it as a once in awhile treat. Use with caution! I have only been keto for a month and am just starting to feel better. I am looking forward to how much better I will feel when this stuff is out of my system. Going to take the challenge presented on this podcast and stay clean from sweeteners for 14 days. Will post how I feel at the time.