Motivation

Just wanted to share my Keto journey to this point with anyone who may be struggling with the ‘healthy lifestyle’ change the Keto brings. I have been doing Keto for 7 months now. Starting weight was 373 pounds. Currently at 281 pounds for 92 pounds down. in that time I have fell in love with the gym as well. I am doing cardio 6 days a week and lifting 3 days a week. Overall better health and am off all type II meds and blood pressure meds. Keto has been a LIFE SAVER for me!

Update big time
(Susan) #2

Congratulations @worben85!

That is fantastic, you should be very proud of yourself. Congrats on all the weight loss and your NSV victories for being off the Diabetes and Blood pressure meds, that is really great =). I am so pleased for you, you are doing really great =).

(Bunny) #3

Wow looking good!

Good job! :ok_hand:

(Marianne) #4

Congratulations on your progress!!!

Keto is an answered prayer.

Congratulations Worben!
I want my husband to go Keto as he needs to lose a lot and lower blood pressure. I hope you don’t mind using your photos as a kick for him :blush:
Good luck with your further journey!

(mole person) #6

Fantastic!!!

(jcshrunked) #7

Congratulations @worben85! Very good job sir! Keep on keeping on! :clap:t3::clap:t2::clap:t3::clap:t2:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #8

Wow! Great results and good for you for sticking with it. Look forward to seeing your next 7 month photo!

(Allie) #9

Fantastic well done!!

If beneficial I can go into more details on my Keto journey to this point. Ups/downs, non scale victories, etc. Let me know if that would be helpful.

(Jennibc) #11

Congratulations! Keep going. You’re an inspiration!

(Failed) #12

That’s phenomenal! You should be so proud of yourself!

(KCKO, KCFO) #13

You have been busy since your last post. And have some awesome results to show for it.

Congrats on all your healthy changes.

(Beth) #14

Congrats! Lookin’ good! Do you use fasting as part of your program?

(Samantha Ziegler) #15

Congrats! This is amazing progress and you should be so proud of yourself!!

Thank you for motivating me :slight_smile:

(Ken Hooper) #16

Congratulations to you. You’ve made amazing progress. You are a shining example for everyone who struggles with their weight. Just want to wish you continued strength for the rest of your journey. Nothing but admiration.