science
video

(Lucy) #1

Playlists for the Colorado Low Carb Conferences
Low Carb Denver 2019
Low Carb Breckenridge 2018
Low Carb Breckenridge 2017
Low Carb Vail 2016

The videos last year were published around Sunday about once a fortnight. If you can’t wait, the livestream is currently still available on the Diet Doctor website (free trial or $9 for one month).

Here’s the first video from this year’s conference, it seems quite controversial! His research is funded by Beyond Meat investor Bill Gates (0:55) and he believes plant oils and whole grains are good for you, and unprocessed red meats and butter are bad :roll_eyes: (17:50). I’ll stick with my buttered ribeye steak, thanks…

(Lucy) #2

There’s another one already :smiley:

(Lucy) #3

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #4

Thanks for sharing. Bookmarking for later!

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #5

Watched this one today. I wish I had had professors like Dr. Bikman in college.

(Lucy) #6

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #7

I’m going to watch this one asap. Thanks.

(Lucy) #8

(Lucy) #9

(Lucy) #10

(Lucy) #11

(Lucy) #12

(Lucy) #13

(Lucy) #14

(Lucy) #15

(Lucy) #16

(Lucy) #17

(Carl Keller) #18

Here’s another from Denver in which Dr. Zoe Harcombe talks about fiber and her belief that it’s a non-essential nutrient. She describes fiber as a subset of carbohydrate and that:

The lower limit of dietary carbohydrate compatible with life apprently is zero, provided that adequate protein and fat are cosumed.

(Lucy) #19

Thanks for that!! I’m sure I got a notification ages ago for that video, but I couldn’t access it and I think it was marked as private on the playlist.

The date on the video is 6 Apr and it’s now #13 on the playlist, when it should’ve been #5 chronologically. I didn’t get a new notification whenever it was published. So strange! Sorry about that.

Please someone tell me that’s right and I didn’t just miss it because I’m going mad :rofl:

I’ve double-checked and all sixteen videos are posted in this topic now, cheers!

Here is the sixteenth video:

(Lucy) #20