3 tbs granulated stevia (or sweetener of choice) to taste
110g / ½ cup / 1 stick (approx) butter softened
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
100g / 3.5 oz / 1 cup almond meal/flour
56g/ 2 oz / ½ cup coconut flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon

Make up 900g of higher fat smooth creamy cheese (blend Philly / Quark / Mascarpone)
150g sour cream
275g sweetener
2 tablespoons almond flour / meal
Finely grated zest lemon / orange
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 medium eggs plus two yolks

Prepare the base
Prepare a large pie/flan/quiche dish by rubbing butter on the bottom and sides, then lining the base with baking paper.
Mix the stevia, softened butter and vanilla until smooth.
Add the egg, almonds, coconut flour, salt and cinnamon and mix until it is the consistency of smooth peanut butter.
Smooth the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Bake at 180C / 350 F for 10 minutes until just starting to go golden.

Prepare the filling
Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, flour, zest and vanilla until smooth, then beat in the eggs, one at a time, and finally the egg yolks, until evenly mixed through.
Spoon the mixture into the pan, tap it gently down on the countertop to remove any trapped air bubbles, and smooth the top.
Reduce the oven temperature to 150°C/130°C fan/300°F/gas 2 and bake for 75 to 90 minutes until risen in the centre and slightly golden around the edge.
Remove from the oven, leave until cold, then chill in the fridge until firm before removing it from the pan by running a thin sharp knife around the edge.

Notes:
The 450g pot of Quark that I used was quite low in fat, so I included higher fat 250g Mascarpone, 50g Philly cream cheese and 100g double cream / HWC to make up to 900g as the original recipe
I subbed 2 tsp flour with almond meal /flour
It makes A LOT of mixture! I ended up having 4 smaller ramekins as well as tin
My oven seemed to run a bit hotter and uneven at 140C for 85 minutes

Show 57 Cheesecake recipe?
Tub of Sour Cream