LCHC (low-carb, high culture)

thearts

(less is more, more or less) #1

Some of us let our muses express our joie de vivre as we live the way of the low-carb.

So, post your haikus or other literary expressions here.

Fat - A Haiku

by @screenack

Delicious butter
A little, nutty fat eats
whilst watching the carbs

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2

Fat was there before,
now it has melted away.
Keto is like that.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #3

One, two, three, four, five
The middle one is seven
I figured it out

If someone asked me,
Keto’s the best diet but
I miss cereal

Thank you for this - have long been wanting a place for this on the forum. Can this be a dedicated literary subsection as well? So we could have threads of authors on their poetry and lyrics similar to people’s accountability threads?

Maintenance Haiku

I’ve reached my goal weight
Sometimes it may fluctuate
But hey, can’t complain.

(less is more, more or less) #8

I posted this to see if others would be interested. We’ve got several loose roughly related strands we could pull together:

Who else likes this idea? Place it under “Community?”

“The Art of Keto?”

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #9

I belong to a squirrel rehab forum and along with all the pertinent categories we have an Off Topic category with sub topics within. Maybe this would be a question for the webmaster to find out if Keto Chat could be expanded or modified?

That’s a great idea, yeah! :blush:

And if folks also select tag words for poetry, lyrics, books, that’ll also help when threads are showing in the thread roll…

(Bunny) #11

Angel with a black heart and a sugary kiss,

Fills the room with darkness in the silence of night,

Shrouded in a cloud of sugary delights, once it captures your soul, it shortens your life!

(MyLove MyLife) #12

My country(India) is rich in carb mostly We eat Rice, Wheats, grains, cereals. Keto did magic in me, sometimes I feel I miss the cereals and pulses.