Keto Women - Boobs and Butt Shrinking

newbies
exercise

That’s because, volume-wise, a 36F is equivalent to a 42C. Your previous 42DD/E was equivalent to a 36H, by volume. So, technically, you lost 6 inches around the ribs and 2 cup sizes.

(Dee) #42

And since then I’ve lost my boobs completely. I’m wearing a 32 C currently.

They are just skin now. They hang lifelessly like deflated water balloons.

:slightly_frowning_face:

32C is equivalent to 36A.

I wear a 32G rn, but thankfully they are getting smaller. I was in a 32FF within the past year or so before gaining more weight. Fifteen or so years ago, I had a breast reduction down to a small 32DD (not quite fully filling out the cups). I hope mine get back to that size, without the deflation effect. The lift that came with my reduction has been solid. It would be a shame if it got messed up. I can only hope that my surgeon left enough non-fatty tissue in there that they somewhat hold their form.

(Dee) #44

You taught me something new about sizing!

I really hope you don’t encounter that issue either. It’s a bit sad but being unhealthy was worse.

Yes, very true. I’d rather be healthy. And I like my boobs smaller. If they deflate, I will deal with it with even more pretty well fitting bras.

And yeah, when I had my breast reduction, I learned so much about bra sizing. The US is poor at providing a wide range of sizes, especially for small back, large boob like me. The UK and Poland, however, have an excellent selection of beautiful bras in those sizes. As I keep losing fat, soon I’m going to have to go down to a 30 band to make sure the band is fitting correctly for the right support. And if I get down to close to my post college weight (about 138, I’m 5’8"), I will probably be down to a 28, hopefully not 26.

I wish bra sizing were more standardized. Even then though, differences arise with the cut, wire shape, fabric, fabric color, etc. And I wish regular stores carried my size. :confused:

(Tiffani Dutridge) #46

I’m 6 weeks in tomorrow, have lost about 15 lbs and several inches in various places. My husband (who apparently has a death wish) mentioned this morning that he can tell I’ve lost more weight because my boobs have shrunk and my ass is flat… I told him that he’s lucky that I’m more even tempered while in ketosis. :grin:

(Katie) #47

Try not to let what others say negatively affect you.

I recommend squats, hip thrusts, and deadlifts. The person Bret Contreras is known for his butt-building training.
https://bretcontreras.com/category/glute-training/

(April Harkness) #48

boob shrinkage… yes. Butt shrinkage? Heck no. lol. Not with the kinds of training my coach has me do! He has me do a lot of squats both front and back, with clean and snatch grip deadlifts. My butt has actually gotten more shapely. but yeah…even though I backslid on keto…I’m still much thinner than when I started and my boobs disappeared. Pushup bra it is. I am cool with that.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #49

Unfortunately, the spots where the body chooses to remove fat from are not under our control.

FWIW, a friend of mine once told me that she loved her Wonder-Bra, because it was the only brand that actually gave her cleavage! Something to bear in mind, anyway. . . . :grin:

(Kristene Blokker ) #50

Im in very early days of keto but im really hoping that i can lose about 6 kgs in total. I’m not very tall and really hoping my rediculous boobs will shrink a bit cos the dont really fit my body.

(Susan) #51

Welcome to the forum, @angeltrash

I just want all of my body to shrink. I have always had problems finding bras to fit properly, so when the fat is gone, that will help. I still have over 120 or more pounds to lose, so hopefully it goes from chest, butt, tummy, hips, etc =).

(Kristene Blokker ) #52

yeah for sure trying to find bras is so frustrating. Hopefully with keto you can reach your goals:) Iv’e been doing aqua fit nice gentle way to ease in to a new fitness routine. Taking small steps.

(Susan) #53

Awesome, Kristene, well you have come to the right forum for encouragement to keep on track =).

(Wendy) #54

My butt was always flat. :grimacing: Instead of 38 I’m back to a 36. Cup size same no change.

(SarahY) #55

I am new here too. I haven’t started any dieting yet because I really hate even the thought of dieting and exercising! But, I have been looking at some pictures of me from several years ago and really miss the feeling of not being constantly aware of my body. I am about to turn 30 later this year and my metabolism has DEFINITELY slowed down in the past 2-3 years. I used to be 115lbs, always had a very nice butt, (black women told me I had a sister booty quite often) my boobs were not huge but they were adequate (32DD/34D depending on brand) Now I am 175lbs with slightly larger breasts (34DD/36D) and larger everything else! lol I really want to lose 50lbs. Not just for looks but also I am also probably prediabetic. But I am scared to death of losing my curves! I guess my question is…if when I was my ideal weight (125lbs) and I was satisfied with my breast size (although I wouldn’t mind keeping my boobs I currently have) and my butt/hip ratio, then, is it unreasonable to expect that the keto diet will drop me back down proportionately to the body shape I had before? Or is it honestly just a gamble? Also, I don’t know how to just comment and not make it a reply to someone else’s comment. Could someone advise me please? Lol

I’m a dude, but you want to lift weights. Squats build your quads (front of leg), deadlifts get the back (hamstrings) which all goes into a nice bum. Chest exercises are pretty self explanatory, working your chest from all angles, helps give you a good base, back exercises tighten everything up back there which gives you better posture and more of a shoulder back, chest forward look. Pretty much everything guys do, you want to do, just for different reasons. Then there’s the butt blaster, it’ll be that leg machine you see that no dude will go near haha. Unfortunately you can’t target where the fat comes off minus lipo.

(Susan) #59

Hi @SarahY, welcome to the forum. You can start a new thread, which will be your thread and people can respond to it =).

Once you start Keto, you will soon learn and realize that it is not a diet, it is a lifestyle change for a more healthy you!

Just cut out all sugar, (please read packages, which is so important!), stick to 20 grams or less of carbs a day, make sure you are getting enough protein, and healthy fats, and no processed foods, and drink a lot of water!

If you have any questions, we are all here to help =). You can also just post in the regular section of the forum, and there are a lot of different sections.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #60

Squats also are great for building a fabulous butt, not just hammies.

(hottie turned hag) #61

I am the antithesis of pc and a miserable sort in general so, holla.

I went from a 32DD (I have a very small frame) back when I had my fab hourglass figure -until menopause-, to a 38DD when I got fat after menopause, to now a 34B :flushed: They strongly resemble basset hound ears, not joking.

As to the bottom half, I did say hourglass, and my former butt was a thing males admired and females envied. Now? :rofl: Not only is it flat and droops charmingly, it’s SO flat my coccyx gets sore when sitting at desk all day and not on a hard chair, either. It also has actual wrinkles.

Pre-menopause I was very vain and this would’ve made me suicidal. But now I’m so dead from the neck down and enjoying my matronly, under the radar status only the sore coccyx part bothers me :grin:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #62

Since you are only 30 I’d say your chances of regaining your figure are pretty good. I’m 45 and I feel like I look better than I did 10 years ago. Partly because I now live in a city where it isn’t necessary to drive. So my white girl butt is a bit more shapely this time around. On the other hand, we small busted gals tend to age well on that “front”. But even with a larger bust, I think at 30 you are still safe.