Keto Women - Boobs and Butt Shrinking

newbies
exercise

(Brenda Running Sauder) #21

I don’t think u can do much about the books…lol. as soon as my body goes below a certain weight I lose them. But butt I’ve never lost. Do lots of weighted squats and lunges! I’m doing free app - Charlie mike. It’s awesome!

(Brenda Running Sauder) #22

Boobs lol

(Naomi Brewster) #23

My butt fell away almost immediately - I saw on a YouTube video that this may be due to adrenals/cortisol. My boobs too a long time but they were large to begin with. Now they’re a little like a deflating balloon with all the weight at the bottom of the ballon lol. I’m not complaining - it’s all good. I’ve lost 35 kilos and have another 30 to go so there’s time.

(Jen ) #24

I’ve only been in ketosis for 2 weeks, but holy moly. My band size has never changed and my boobs are still present and accounted for (I wouldn’t be sad if I lost a couple of cup sizes), but my BUTT! I used to be a dancer and I had a great booty. Then I became a mom and got fat and now my booty is GONE! I foresee many a night of squats and lunges until I drop. I did buy the Brazilian Butt Lift DVD workout, I might try that. I just look disproportionate, lol. I have curvy hips and then I turn to the side and BAM! No booty. I don’t know how/if this will change when I am adapted, which I am not yet.

(Charlie Kathopoulis) #25

That might be your hormones balancing out and your body resetting to a new set point.

(Sophie) #26

If anyone had told me in my teens that I’d have to wait until I was in my 40’s to have boobs (naturally, not purchased) I’d have laughed at them! lol

(Nicole Sawchuk) #27

Me too! My ass is gone. But my big post breastfeeding boobs are still going strong despite all the weight I have lost. They seem to be the last to want to go.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #28

A skinny friend of mine once told me that she loved her Wonder Bra, because with it she finally had cleavage!

I think this is a genetics thing. While my waist and band size are shrinking my breast measurement remains the same. My butt is becoming less wide but the shape looks the same as before I started losing weight. I did notice my butt became less curvey as my hormones tanked a few years ago. I do do a ton of lunges and squats holding a 25 pound kettlebell so that may be helping keep the curve. I will be interested in seeing what happens if i make it down to my ideal weight.

(jilliangordona) #30

Start lifting! Building your glutes, thighs, and shoulders will accentuate your waist to keep your figure. I’ve never had a natural hourglass shape, but after taking up heavy lifting with my fiancé and building muscle, my increased leg size in particular makes my middle look wittled.

My boobs have actually gotten bigger, but I think that’s due to hormone changes and lack of proper development when I was doing through PCOS crazed puberty.

I haven’t seen any shrinkage in my butt. Just a little in my bra and even my feet. I don’t mind the feet. I am one of the rare ladies that doesn’t like having a big butt, I don’t care what sir mix a lot says.

(Katie Kelleher) #32

Not going to lie, I wouldn’t be upset if my boobs became smaller. I’ve always found squats and lunges to be excellent for the butt. I am starting to feel the urge to workout and can’t wait to try all sorts. Ladies don’t be afraid of pole dancing classes. Man are they hardcore!

(Stephanie ) #33

My boobs have went down a size already :cry: but my bootie is still here!!! Gotta try to keep it

(Empress of the Unexpected) #34

Yeah first thing for me was the butt. And I didn’t have one to begin with. So my jeans are sliding down. Guess I will have to wear a belt. Why the butt? I didn’t need to lose weight there!

It sure is interesting to measure these areas, hahaha. I was really surprised when I realized I’ve lost a total 3 inches off my chest measurement, as it doesn’t look all that different.

But then I read somewhere that females have large backfat deposits, the entire back torso area - and I have indeed experienced a ton of backfat changes. My back is now muscled looking as it was in my 30s, with minimal sag - though the handfuls of belly fat are slower going.

I think a good amount of my measurement changes have to do with my… backfat!!! I had no idea I really even had that much fat back there on my back, as rarely see it, LOL What an adventure!

(Melisa Skyler) #36

I want a big well-rounded booty and for this, I am doing workout with booty bands.

(Dee) #37

I have definitely lost a lot of my butt and my breasts appear way smaller. My band size went from 42 to 36 and my cup size went from DD to F (they don’t look like F’s!) My breasts look lifeless now. They are like very sad long water balloons. I won’t complain too much… I will take sickly looking breasts with the weight loss proudly! :relaxed:

(Christi Shante) #38

This is what I am going through. My stomach is leaving and my butt seems way too bootylicious. I will be glad when keto starts attacking on the back fat in that area. #thickerthanasnicker

(Whitney Lee) #39

Check out Whitney Simmons on YouTube, shes got some great glute and chest workouts to help build and tone those areas!

(Roseann Tuck) #40

I had a niiice booty. Pretty much what im known for. Having a nice butt. I started the Keto diet and lost about 20lbs in 2 months. Love the weight loss…but not the loss of my booty. Idk what the hell happened there… I def dont want a flat looking body shape. I need my curves :sob: I have been working out a lot. Especially in my legs and butt areas. But I wasnt really working out at first…so Im thinking maybe thats why my butt shrunk and didnt keep its shape… You know it’s bad when someone notices your butt is gone!