Keto Women - Boobs and Butt Shrinking

newbies
exercise

(hottie turned hag) #61

I am the antithesis of pc and a miserable sort in general so, holla.

I went from a 32DD (I have a very small frame) back when I had my fab hourglass figure -until menopause-, to a 38DD when I got fat after menopause, to now a 34B :flushed: They strongly resemble basset hound ears, not joking.

As to the bottom half, I did say hourglass, and my former butt was a thing males admired and females envied. Now? :rofl: Not only is it flat and droops charmingly, it’s SO flat my coccyx gets sore when sitting at desk all day and not on a hard chair, either. It also has actual wrinkles.

Pre-menopause I was very vain and this would’ve made me suicidal. But now I’m so dead from the neck down and enjoying my matronly, under the radar status only the sore coccyx part bothers me :grin:

(Hyperbole- it’s the best thing in the universe! ) #62

Since you are only 30 I’d say your chances of regaining your figure are pretty good. I’m 45 and I feel like I look better than I did 10 years ago. Partly because I now live in a city where it isn’t necessary to drive. So my white girl butt is a bit more shapely this time around. On the other hand, we small busted gals tend to age well on that “front”. But even with a larger bust, I think at 30 you are still safe.

(Kristene Blokker ) #63

Hey all so Im having a really hard time staying on track with Keto its not that Im even craving naughty foods exactly its just really simple stuff like wanting, fresh greek yoghurt and raspberries.

Im worrying that this craving is pushing me out of ketosis. Im so bloated it’s been 14 days since I started trying to get into Keto. Im so uncomfortable- all other keto flu symptoms have gone away… But I’m feeling really disheartened like I’m wasting my time and not doing anything right. :frowning: HELP HEEEEELP

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #64

Kristene, some people who do keto eat greek yogurt and raspberries but work it into their eating window/meal and carb count for the day.

(Kristene Blokker ) #65

oh yeah like in combination with intemitant fasting?

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #66

Not necessarily. I eat three meals a day and spread my 20 g carbs out between those three meals. If I want yogurt with berries then the other two meals have to be less carbs so I can spend the carbs for the higher carb sweeter meal.

If someone is already doing IF, then sure, they work it into whatever they already do.

(SarahY) #67

Well that is good to know. I am purging my pantry and hope to start on Monday!