Keto Krafts/Art - show and chat right here! By JANIE

(The amazing autoimmune šŸ¦„) #205

These are beautiful V. I too love the snowflake one. But the one for the veteran brought tears to my eyes.

(Running from stupidity) #206

Put her rightā€¦

(Ellen) #207

Have a :heart: as Iā€™m all out of likes again.

(Virginia ) #208

Thanks Iced. :slight_smile: I might make another snowflake one for myself, love snowflakesā€¦ I actually have three different snowflake necklaces that @Digital_Dave has bought meā€¦ they are very prettyā€¦ :heart: Also thinking of making another type of a flag afghan to give to another veteranā€¦ I donā€™t think they get enough credit for all that they did, so many of them are forgotten aboutā€¦ itā€™s a shame.

(The amazing autoimmune šŸ¦„) #209

Before I got so Sick I would send cookie care packages and also Christmas cards to the veterans. I think that they have sacrificed a lot and tried to do a little extra.

Edit. Darn auto correct wouldnā€™t let me put In ill only Iā€™ll

(Virginia ) #210

@Iced Yes, they have given a lot. Iā€™ve thought about baking cookies and taking them to the veterans home in the past, but not knowing who could have them and who couldnā€™t was my concern. I would feel really bad if one of them wanted some and couldnā€™t have them do to health issues etc.

Apparently my ā€œcraftā€ is showing how crafty my family is. :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s the daughter plying her yarn with a kick spindle, even though sheā€™s not ā€œkickingā€ it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

As soon as sheā€™s done, I get my desk back. :roll_eyes:

(KCKO, KCFO) #212

There is on of my favorite magazines on you desk :blue_heart::heart::green_heart:

Lisa found those at the thrift store, and thought I might be interested in them. :blush:

(Also, for her journaling.) :neutral_face:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #214

Spindle meet laptop. Laptop, spindleā€¦

Donā€™t think I didnā€™t notice! :grimacing:

(Running from stupidity) #216

CD-R? How old is this photo?

Those are the old back-up discs Iā€™m now backing up to the cloud. :blush:

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #218

Are you on Ravelry? Iā€™d love to get the patterns for the Stars and Stripes and the Shawl. I am Cailynq on Ravelry.

Thanks!

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #219

Also forgot to mention, I have a friend who knits 1 Afghan per month for Wounded Warriors. I also subscribe to ā€œSoldierā€™s Angelsā€ but their requirements are pretty stringent.

Thanks for caring for our VeteransšŸ˜

She just headed out a few moments ago and will be gone until later tonight. Sheā€™s going to a Gender Reveal gathering for her Niece who is pregnant. (I was supposed to go, but have to work instead now) ā€¦ I will let her know to get back to you, since our notifications are not working properly presently. :slight_smile:

Another creation by my talented daughter.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #222

Lovely!

(Janelle) #223

Morning! One of my looms has 16 shafts, which means I can weave more complicated drafts (patterns). This will be two infinity scarves (Iā€™ll do different colors and pattern for the second). I add one more row of turquoise every two inches until it moves from blue to fully turquoise.

(Sophie) #224

Today is my 10th anniversary and this morning I got this camera strap finished for my wonderful hubby! He was a happy boy. :blush: It was my first attempt at any leather craft/rivet stuff. Now that Iā€™m over my fears on that I can just imagine all the possibilities! I Love Artistic Expansion!!