Keto ice cream

(Kellie) #1

Any store bought keto friendly ice creams out there ? Lots have cane sugar or say sugar free and have sucralose . If there isn’t any that anyone can think of maybe a easy at home Recipe , chocolate , vanilla , coffee , something with nuts

(Ron) #2

This one is easy -

(roxanna) #3

Eat Enlightened has some flavors that have 0 added sugar. I know the cold brew is one of them.

(Allie) #4

Love this one

(Tori) #5

Have you tried this one? Does it taste like real ice cream? lol

(Ron) #6

It is good (actually better than regular now) but has a little different taste of its own. Texture is different also. These are things that are changeable as I go and learn what I like. Give it a shot, you got nothing to lose.:yum:

(Wendy) #7

Looks good. Bought the stuff to make it sometime. I looked for Swerve at the store I was at and they don’t carry it. I did find a store brand erythrithol and stevia extract (rebiana?) blend that I hope will be okay. I haven’t really been using sweeteners.

(Allie) #8

That should be fine - I use regular erythritol when I make it :slight_smile:

(Ralene ) #9

I’ve been making a delish raspberry cheesecake ice cream:

3 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cup heavy cream
2 oz unsweetened frozen raspberries - thawed
2 tablespoons erythritol
8 or 10 drops stevia
2 teaspoons vanilla

Blend well - I use a little hand whisk. Pour into ice cream maker and freeze. This freezes quite fast since it has so much cream in it.

Makes 6 servings - very rich servings

(Denise OBrien) #10

Couldn’t agree more - I’ve made the Keto Choco Mason Jar Ice Cream about 4 times; the first time it was surprising how the taste and texture was so like real chocolate ice cream (no too icy, like sherbet). Of course, now when I make it I can’t even get it into the freezer - as my husband likes eating it as his “mousse”…

(Kellie) #11

I’m going to try this

So Delicious No Sugar Added Coconut Milk Ice Cream. I think it’s 4 grams of carbs for a 1/2 cup. I’ve tried vanilla and chocolate flavor. Good for when you don’t feel like making any.

(traci simpson) #13

I made this on Wednesday night and it took all of 5 minutes. So easy! I’m gonna make more and experiment with different flavors.

(traci simpson) #14

I think it does, however I use Erythritol which has carbs. I don’t know if swerve is an option or not??? Not using stevia, it has a gross taste to me.

(Kelly Silverman) #15

Have you tried “Rebel”? Thats my go to! :raised_hands:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #16

I really love this, only made it once so far for my keto boy’s birthday earlier this month but it’s awesome and very simple. We flavored it with some puréed blueberries. It’s super easy and fun to make, and much cheaper than store bought ice cream and truly keto friendly.

:cowboy_hat_face:

I love Rebel as well. Only one place in town has it, so I picked up a few when I discovered it.

I don’t eat much at any given time and it is not a daily thing.

I tend to think it is filling. What freaks me out is when I log it in CarbManager. Very few net carbs, but the actual carbs always throws off my carb limit. Not sure if I should be concerned about that or not? I feel like I might be lying to myself somehow by only looking at net for it??

But yes, darn good once it is not rock hard from the freezer! Ha!~

(Denise OBrien) #18

Ooohhh…will have to try this. Don’t think I have the raspberries, but have a few other berries that may do the trick…blackberries for sure. And I like tart - wonder if cranberries will work? (with extra erythritol, likely…)

(Daisy) #19

My local Kroger just started carrying this last week. Very dangerous lol

(linda) #20

Agree!! Mint Chip is very good. They sell it at my local Jewel - but the selection is limited as they have 14 flavors on their website. It’s a nice treat :slight_smile: