Keto Fat Bombs

(Brenna) #1

I am looking for as many savory and sweet keto fat bombs as I can find.

It can’t have any fruit. I can’t tolerate even a tiny bit of raspberries. And recently, its been hit or miss with the recipes.

Have you tried the search function? That brings up quite a lot of threads.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #3

I concur that the search function, is quite fantastic indeed.

A fat bomb without fruit in my limited experience would be a big bowl of whipped cream ;D

(Brenna) #4

berries are a trigger for me. as weird as it sounds, I can’t tolerate even that much.

And yes, I’ve only found 2 decent recipes so far.

Do you use a macro tracking app? Carb Manager is what I use and it has a fat bomb recipe for Cookies and Creme Fat Bombs. They taste just like a cookies and creme ice cream, are only 1 carb and super delicious. I believe they are a premium recipe, but for only about $40/year the app is totally worth it.

I would post the recipe, but it is not mine to post and I believe against Carb Manager’s TOU.

(Brenna) #6

I’ll look i t up. thanx. yes I have Carb Manager but recording my food makes me tooo compulsive. but I can try again also.

Just an FYI :slightly_smiling_face: If you’ve already done a search it’s a good idea to mention it in your post otherwise you’ll get a lot of people linking to threads you’ve probably already seen & discounted.

(Brenna) #8

ok. Sorry about that. I did find realbalanced online. Lots of keto fat bombs and she sells an ebook full of them. I might consider it as her keto fat bombs are quite yum.

No worries - just a bit of a tip :wink:

(Brenna) #10

I’ll do more searching tonight in my quest for a decent fat bomb. I found one recipe on youtube. It worked great for her, bad for me. It didn’t blend right and Now I’m left with the overwhelming taste of coconut lolz.

And I have discovered that I don’t tolerate MTC oil. I’m going to toss it so I’m not tempted.

It’s something you have to work your way up to gradually - a tsp at a time. It’s also not compulsory though so if you don’t care for it, don’t use it :wink:

(Jane) #12

Once I switched to butter in my coffee I never went back to MCT oil… and I had just bought a larger bottle!

I use it to mix up oil and vinegar dressings so I will eventually use it up.

(Mother of Puppies ) #13

My fave savory one is cook a big pot of greens and reheat each bowl with butter, vinegar and hot sauce.

My fave sweet one is melt two tbsp butter, add baking chocolate and stir to melt, add cr cheese, stir to blend, eat a spoonful with almond butter and whipped cream. (No time for candy molds😂)

(Todd Gamel) #14

Here is a link to my keto fat bomb recipes…

(Dee Eichler) #15

I found Slimfast Keto Peanut butter fat bombs. I put in freezer and thay are a tasty treat

(Bob M) #16

I know this is heresy, but you might consider not having any fat bombs at all, except for a very rare treat. I used to eat fat bombs, put butter in my coffee, add butter one top of meat, etc. Now, I haven’t done any of those in quite a long time. I don’t remember the last fat bomb I had, for instance. To me, fat bombs have little to no nutritional value and are just fat. And if they’re sweet, they make me overeat. Every time.

(Brenna) #17

Thank you all for the replies. I think I still need them. But I have noticed that some are just more satisfying than others.

I can’t touch berries, starch, or any kind of bread. It gives me seizures

(Running from stupidity) #19

Ingredients: MILK CHOCOLATE COATING [CHOCOLATE, ERYTHRITOL, COCOA BUTTER, WHOLE MILK POWDER, INULIN (NATURAL VEGETABLE FIBER), NONFAT DRY MILK, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL VANILLA EXTRACT, SALT, STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT], MCT OIL BLEND (PALM, PALM KERNEL, COCONUT), PEANUT BUTTER (PEANUTS), ERYTHRITOL, MILK PROTEIN ISOLATE, PEANUT FLOUR, PEANUT OIL, STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, SALT. CONTAINS MILK, PEANUTS, AND SOY. MADE IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESSES WHEAT AND TREE NUTS.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #20

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting::exploding_head: